Sigma 1.2 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Stigmund
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
DacianDraco wrote:Can we also have gem bags that work in the same way shine vessels work?

DacianDraco wrote:Also was doing runes, and have both bmp and dc6 of those too because i disliked how the "new runes" had off color

OMG. This please! :bounce:
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
This one may be hard to answer. Are spells:
Gamma Field, Stormcall and other similar aoe spells updated to Sigma resolutions ?
While I tried using those most of the time they did not even reach enemies that were near the edge of the Game Window
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
boozek wrote:This one may be hard to answer. Are spells:
Gamma Field, Stormcall and other similar aoe spells updated to Sigma resolutions ?
While I tried using those most of the time they did not even reach enemies that were near the edge of the Game Window

They were never scaled to "edge of game window". Their radius was just at the edge of what the resolution used to be. They're probably 99% accurate now
MindTerrorist
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
DacianDraco wrote:Can we also have gem bags that work in the same way shine vessels work? It would be nice to use up just 5 slots for all max resists instead of 20 or 1 slot instead of 20 for amazon's amethysts, etc. If it's more of a copy/paste job please do it. Back in 2015-16 i wanted to do images for various stuff but never finished but i do have gem bags finished, both bmp and dc6 for them.
Also was doing runes, and have both bmp and dc6 of those too because i disliked how the "new runes" had off color, and for Great Runes i made 2 variants, one that is inverted to distinguish easier and a black Kabraxis stone but that one is no longer used.
And was frankensteining some body armor and planed for others too, cause i felt like they should have some variants for sacreds that still visually tell you the type they are, but had not done dc6 of these.

They look worse here in pics because i didn't have them all together, and i saved them as jpg and lost the transparency and whatever. And pls change the img for Book of Lies so that you can't confuse it for Black Road when you need to make a scroll. Anyway if anyone wants to use any of it i can send them.

These armours look amazing! I really wish they would add them in game.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Two versions of the same item:
► Show Spoiler
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
DacianDraco wrote:Can we also have gem bags that work in the same way shine vessels work? It would be nice to use up just 5 slots for all max resists instead of 20 or 1 slot instead of 20 for amazon's amethysts, etc. If it's more of a copy/paste job please do it. Back in 2015-16 i wanted to do images for various stuff but never finished but i do have gem bags finished, both bmp and dc6 for them.
Also was doing runes, and have both bmp and dc6 of those too because i disliked how the "new runes" had off color, and for Great Runes i made 2 variants, one that is inverted to distinguish easier and a black Kabraxis stone but that one is no longer used.
And was frankensteining some body armor and planed for others too, cause i felt like they should have some variants for sacreds that still visually tell you the type they are, but had not done dc6 of these.

They look worse here in pics because i didn't have them all together, and i saved them as jpg and lost the transparency and whatever. And pls change the img for Book of Lies so that you can't confuse it for Black Road when you need to make a scroll. Anyway if anyone wants to use any of it i can send them.

these reworked models look really nice , I'd love to see them in new patch, do we also have weapons etc. ?
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Can the gold find cycles be removed altogether? Why do they even exist in the first place? It's a 100% dead drop and it feels really bad to get a grand cycle just to find out it's gold find. Make all cycles a little rarer if needed, but please get rid of the gold find ones.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
I only started on swords, and they are angled D1 swords and uniq variants from D2. But also don't have dc6 of these, just pngs.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Can signets of learning get same love and attention as arcane crystals ? At least in term of combining them into packs. Add one by one is sad. Since this new feature is coming out soon where single click gathers materials into container - can it be done for sigs too ?

Green amulets - nice feature and gg for set lovers. Can they become usefull in terms of salvaging ? Into sigs - probably too good, since drop rate is very good. Arcane shards maybe ?
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anonymous: wrote:Can signets of learning get same love and attention as arcane crystals ? At least in term of combining them into packs. Add one by one is sad. Since this new feature is coming out soon where single click gathers materials into container - can it be done for sigs too ?

Green amulets - nice feature and gg for set lovers. Can they become usefull in terms of salvaging ? Into sigs - probably too good, since drop rate is very good. Arcane shards maybe ?

If its possible maybe we can go further and use this kind of idea for all stackable items ?
Gems
Shrine Vessels
Signets of Learning
Acrane Clusters
Cycles ???