Sigma 1.2 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
CaughtNaked
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hello,
I was rushing a friend, we'll call him zon, in normal and another player joined the game who was lvl 28 or so, we'll call him sorc. I ended up wanting to glitch rush my friend. My friend zon was lvl 8. I did ancients with the sorc and my friend, zon, was present at the ancients quest. The sorc received the quest and the zon did not. I created a portal to Worldstone lvl 2, and the sorc came and joined. Strangely, the zon was able to join as well. It gets even stranger. We go to the throne and kill all the waves. Before we entered Baal, the sorc, lvl 28, entered Tran Athulua despite being lvl 28 and it having a requirement of lvl 50. I told him to come back and get baal quest. He comes, we kill Baal, and then he asks if I can clear Tran Athulua for him. I say sure, but it's strange he could join. So I go back to throne and make a tp. Both sorc and zon enter my tp, and both are able to enter Tran Athulua. Lvl 28 and Lvl 8. I go ahead and get the shards for the first guy. We make a new game, and I go to the throne again. This time, I create a portal and only the sorc can enter the throne. I create a portal in Tran Athulua and the sorc, lvl 28, can enter, but the zon, lvl 8 couldn't enter. I get the second set of shards for 'em and yeah. So that's what happened.
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
If you put emerald in to a bow with +max damage it replaces the old value with the +5 max damage from the emerald
Pain
Azure Drake
162 | 12
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Any fix for Malevonce? I just bought it and havent Soulbond bonus with all totems summoned. D2stats also shows nothing about this.