20 Second Catalyst Trap CD?

Discuss Median XL!
YoloSantosi
Dark Huntress
12 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Seems like the decision isn't going to be changed or reversed. Think I'll stop complaining here and save my energy and time for other things. See you guys next season.
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
This decision took a spec from feeling relatively smooth and rewarding to play; to a very clunky and style with undesired peaks and valleys. I really hope the Devs will listen to their players and revert this 100% nerf.
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
They could at least increase its range so you can place traps on the other side of the river, reposition them, etc. I've farmed teganze before and after the patch and difference is huge. This map has a lot obstacles and it's hella annoying after nerf.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Especially with the longer cooldown a small info icon for this period at the button of the screen would be very helpful
Geeko
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
Nobody promise u that trap assasin should be the strongest build in the game. And even after nerfs it still seems very strong.
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
nobrainnopain wrote:Especially with the longer cooldown a small info icon for this period at the button of the screen would be very helpful

I don't think it's possible in D2.

I played for a while after patch guys. It's still strong and farms very well, Duncraig/Cows super easy and quiet fast, hard running playstyle :D Build still works and is probably able to catch up to other builds.
There is one problem,this catalyst is just clunky af.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Ywinel wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:Especially with the longer cooldown a small info icon for this period at the button of the screen would be very helpful

why not?
they exist for other spells, buffs etc.
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
nobrainnopain wrote:
Ywinel wrote:

why not?
they exist for other spells, buffs etc.

Sorry, misunderstood you. Yeah buff icon would be nice, or eventually let's makesome AHK script (just sound information when skill is up shouldn't be breaking game rules I guess?)
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I tested her from zero and now it's kinda suck too. Not just because of no items to boost damage, but also due to that catalyst trp have stupidly low AoE. It's not even close good for single-target damage boost just because anything can get away from it's AoE in few seconds which is not enough with CD of 10 (now 20) seconds. MB in very late game its op but for leveling it's horrible. Still it's funny 'cause of that impossibly tricky gameplay that noone have.
PindlskinVova
Acid Prince
46 | 2
Unwarranted and sad Nerf... She is weak, no new stuff for new build, and to make her strong you need to spend a lot of nerves and time. Barb kills the final boss in a few minutes and remains equally effective, trapsin ... just suck