Discuss Median XL!
Anax93
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Captcha wrote:
Anax93 wrote:
Pain wrote:I max Wyrmshot up to 12-13 targets, 12pts into Trinity Arrow, smax Dragonlore/Frenzy/Spellbind, rest can go into Paragon/summons/etc
As it mentioned above no problems in areas like Dunc/Teganze/K3k/TA, tho Gayganze need some summons if you're undergeared.

I was gonna max Trinity Arrow, is it not necessary?

The thing to notice about bowzon damage skills is that they are all a fixed % of weapon damage, so extra points in those skills does not increase damage, it only increases mana cost - what you get in return is the benefits in the synergies section of the skills (f there are any benefits).

Some skills have no real benefits for extra points beyond cooldown removal. Barrage you need to get to level 6 to remove the cooldown, there's no reason to put in any more points. Phalanx needs to be at level 15 to remove the cd (the skill desc seems to be wrong - it says 0.8sec off the cd per hard point but it's actually 0.4s, hence 15 pts needed).

You also need 6 points in Trinity Arrow (TA) to remove the CD but you also increase the seek range of Wyrmshot per 2 points in TA. This is the only reason people put more than 6 points in TA, putting points > 6 in TA does not increase TA damage.

Wyrmshot gives a direct bonus to itself in that each dragon aims at 1 more target per 2 hard levels in the skill itself. People seem to feel that the right number is somewhere between 12 and 18 targets.

Note that in each case, as I say, the damage of the skill is the same - to increase your damage you need to increase your weapon damage itself (better bow or MO/socket etc), add elemental damage from various sources and/or increase pierce (items and the Dragonlore skill).

The only bowzon skills that increase damage directly from skill points now are Dragonlore (by increasing pierce) and Ecstatic Frenzy (adds magic damage and combat speeds).

Hope that helps - apologies if it was a bit long-winded, just trying to make sure it's clear.

Pretty clear and useful, thanks ^^
Jovoman
Cog
234 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
hey guys can u recommned me a good bowazon skill tree? i wanna do one this season but not a current guide is over it, but it seems u guys know about that what u talk ^^^:D
Fellfrosch
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Can anybody give me an Skillplan for an Beginner. I have a 125 Necro but never played Bow - Ama.

Thanks
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jovoman wrote:hey guys can u recommned me a good bowazon skill tree? i wanna do one this season but not a current guide is over it, but it seems u guys know about that what u talk ^^^:D

read page 1