I wonder if people know what "hard" means.

Discuss Median XL!
cheloo
Sasquatch
68 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Orr wrote:
cheloo wrote:Many fights are unique in this game. Some we like, some we hate. Tbh the only mechanic that feels like a nonsense is the purify one.

just purify?,make a look at samael pain worms surely gonna change u mind

Well, haven't got the chance yet to try it :)
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
The fight is super easy once you learn the mechanics. They made it braindead compared to old patches when it would be frustrating
MagnuS
Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
My first Uldy run (purify version) took me 3h. And in the end was so hyped that I got him! Yes sometimes it can get frustrating by countless deaths... But if you can't handle this better don't try
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Hard means that you are able to penetrate.

But if you do same thing many many times over and over and expect different results - i got bad news for you.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anonymous: wrote:Hard means that you are able to penetrate.

But if you do same thing many many times over and over and expect different results - i got bad news for you.

But.... sometimes i penetrate and nothing happens, other times i penetrate and a sammich is made for me after or I'm told to get out....or even a baby pops out after a few months.... i do the same thing over and over and something different happens every time!

Also, repeating a test to see if results differ is part of the scientific method yet if you expect anything to differ you are insane. So why repeat the test to begin with. Are humans in our very nature and curiosity insane?

^ me pretending to be deep
ChaosLeech
Acid Prince
45 | 2
Ronthar wrote:

But.... sometimes i penetrate and nothing happens, other times i penetrate and a sammich is made for me after or I'm told to get out....or even a baby pops out after a few months.... i do the same thing over and over and something different happens every time!

Also, repeating a test to see if results differ is part of the scientific method yet if you expect anything to differ you are insane. So why repeat the test to begin with. Are humans in our very nature and curiosity insane?

Apparently anything with a random chance is considered insane. Or maybe people take stupid miscredited quotes way too literally? ;)
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ronthar wrote:

Not sure if you understand the blue color represents sarcasm.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I was under the impression we were using it for innuendo :flip:
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Well Lucion is actually quiet annoying one and hard to do for the first time but once you get how to do that efficiently it becomes easy.
I've spent quiet a lot of time on my first time too(still 2 hours made me quiet surprised xD) but next ones were better.
Dungeons in median are intended to be challenging and this is fun. If they were easy it would be rather boring. (Like farming Quov Tsin with sin :c)
Daerouie
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Sonicbdwa wrote:Lucion is not that hard, should be fast. But 2 hours :lol:

Yup, I've fought Lucion with bare hands. :lol: It was my first time, so I had to look for guides in the forums. Found out I have to charm his evil ass. Just most of the time, I die from Malic. Really took me 2 hours or so.

Lesson learned: Never trust yourself, look for the guides. :bounce: