I wonder if people know what "hard" means.

Discuss Median XL!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Zipper2Fly
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Updated my qq thread

Tl;dr

I can now do it in 6 mins or so. Actual fight takes maybe 4 mins. Turns out strategy is important :bounce:
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zipper2Fly wrote:Updated my qq thread

Tl;dr

I can now do it in 6 mins or so. Actual fight takes maybe 4 mins. Turns out strategy is important :bounce:

that how it be
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
If a fight takes more than 2hrs, try using something other than basic attack. badum tss
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor

Tl;dr

id revert my negative cookie but im cookie banned, so pretend like i did for leaving your original post and adding an addendum for when you finished the uber, i respect that
Zipper2Fly
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pub wrote:

Tl;dr

id revert my negative cookie but im cookie banned, so pretend like i did for leaving your original post and adding an addendum for when you finished the uber, i respect that

Thanks

Oddly enough now it's my legit favorite uber. Insanely frustrating when you dont know what to do though
ICEEKEY
Cultist
21 | 0
Hi, i'm struggling with this uber. Dmg from malic hit me like hell but it's seem like nothing to Lucion ? by the way can smb explain to me the healing mechanic of Lucion ? got him like half of the health bar then it full again.
Damnnnnnnn
JonAC
Prowler
18 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I did this for the first time yesterday and finished it surprisingly quick. My method was to stay behind a wall some distance from the Malic then I am out of the line of sight of malic. I stay in the position and cast the charm on Lucion but maintaining line of sighting malic. Easily just sat there in place re-charming him the second it went down everytime. Lucion died in like 2-3 minutes tops that way, might have been even less.

Also gave you a cookie since the other dude took 1. You learned the uber like a champ :D
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Well, for those that are having trouble with this kill in particular:

- Clear out the rest of the mobs in the end area, less distractions == better.
- Walk Lucion out towards the area Malic is chilling in, don't use mind control yet. Once you're certain Lucion is in Malic's sight (i.e. you got him outside in the same area as Malic or he's standing in a spot where Malic can shoot at you, mind control.
- If you're still in Malic's vision, you can either position yourself to make malic hit lucion by standing between them, OR break sight and his aggro will target Lucion instead. Lucion should also try going for Malic here.
- Kill off any deathbats that get spawned, but if there's a few that aggro onto Lucion, let them keep him from moving. Focus on keeping him charmed as each charm wears off.

Consistently a 5-10 minute kill once you get down the mechanics.
nat33
Skeleton
2 | 0
I tried to google video about kill
"Median xl Lucion kill"
"median xl Lucion tactic"
"median xl truine boss fight"
"median xl triune bosses tactic"
"median xl lucion fight"
and i found no videos about fight so i tried it blindly, my best was getting Lucion to 50% then he regained whole hp back someway ( i was keeping MC him )after 4h i just uninstalled mxl ...