I wonder if people know what "hard" means.

Discuss Median XL!
Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Would never do these "challenges" im not the guy for that, i get the Basic/main charms and enjoy myself farming items xD. Its more for the Souls-like players i guess.
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I think you are the one mistaking the definition.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
All I can say is don't give up on it. Watch a video/read some guides about the fight. My first time on this one took ~3-4 hours and well over 200 deaths. After that the next few kills took significantly less time as I got a feel for the positioning of myself relative to the bosses. Fight still takes me some time ~30 mins but it's a unique fight in this game so I like it.
cheloo
Sasquatch
68 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Many fights are unique in this game. Some we like, some we hate. Tbh the only mechanic that feels like a nonsense is the purify one.
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Lucion and Malic is one of the easiest ubers in the game if you know the mechanic to it. You can even face tank it at roughly 9k/s hp regen I've done that many times before on stream on neutraldin.

Regardless you only need to lure lucion to malic, stand off center from lucion so malic bolts miss, reapply charm when it wears off. When bats, reposition, rinse repeat. Bats die in like 1 hit to almost anything
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Wish you continued with the commitment to uninstall and not post this awful thread.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jakob wrote:I understand your point. 100%. Took me like 40 minutes to get a charm that does absolutely nothing until you farm for 5 hours for additional charms to cube the original charm with...

imagine when 5 or 6 seasons ago, it gave +5 paladin skills and didnt benefit other classes besides +1 totem to necromancers
Jakob
Thunder Beetle
56 | 2
Crash wrote:
Jakob wrote:I understand your point. 100%. Took me like 40 minutes to get a charm that does absolutely nothing until you farm for 5 hours for additional charms to cube the original charm with...

imagine when 5 or 6 seasons ago, it gave +5 paladin skills and didnt benefit other classes besides +1 totem to necromancers

Im just saying based on the value of the charm, it is way too difficult to get it imo.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jakob wrote:
Crash wrote:

Im just saying based on the value of the charm, it is way too difficult to get it imo.

it's really just a learning curve, and then the boss becomes extremely easy. Check through guides, people post videos and instructions how to do it easy.
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
cheloo wrote:Many fights are unique in this game. Some we like, some we hate. Tbh the only mechanic that feels like a nonsense is the purify one.

just purify?,make a look at samael pain worms surely gonna change u mind