39 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Has anyone tried out this set?
Is it quick for Fautz and Duncraig clearing, or is the 9k mana cost per cast just not worth it?
Please post here or pm details.

<3
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Hi, I am playing Psychosin for couple of weeks now, I was always want to test it, but never get the full set. Now with only 4 piece-sets, I finally get it all! What can I say, It is love-hate relation, she is definietly epitome of GLASS CANNON, with Tiffeling form (0 defense) and 3k-4k HP pool you are pretty much for 1hit. Even now wih some ubers complete I have almost 6k life and 23k mana but still I have to be very carefull not to get myself around because even regular mobs on hell can easily kill you with 3-4 hits. But fragging whole areas (especially Cows) full of enemies with Orb of Annihilation is sooo satysfaying :D At level 100 with full set the gameplay was hard, and I was dying everywhere (Tran Athulua was pain in the ass - sooo much arrows), but now it's getting better and better, and I learn how to guide myself with care through certain areas, how to position myself to get maximum efficiency with OoA. My gear is: Universal law full set,
Ashaera's Armor
Ashaera's Armor
Belt (Sacred)

Defense: 1687 to 1760
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 575
Item Level: 105
+(21 to 25) Spell Focus
+(11 to 15)% to Spell Damage
+500 Defense
(11 to 15)% to Energy
Elemental Resists +(10 to 15)%
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (2)
(belt), crafted boots and circlet (with +2 assa, +x all atributes and +x%physical/magic damage.)
Witchmoon
Witchmoon
Amulet

Item Level: 100
1% Chance to cast level 17 Mana Sweep on Death Blow
+(1 to 3) to All Skills
+(10 to 20) Spell Focus
+(10 to 20)% to Spell Damage
Maximum Mana +(30 to 40)%
amu (seems ideal for this build: +x% mamimum mana, spell damage and 1% proc of mana sweep),
Ras Algethi
Ras Algethi
Ring

Item Level: 105
2% Chance to cast level 44 Magic Missiles on Melee Attack
+(40 to 50) Spell Focus
+(15 to 20)% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(15 to 20)% to Fire Spell Damage
-10% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Physical Resist -2%
(ring) and second rare ring with +1 all skill and +x magic physical. So far so good, level 117 now. ;-)
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i wrote a bit about my Universal Law ssin in this thread:

viewtopic.php?p=317554#p317554

she is level 133, has 44k mana and can (slowly) farm fauztinville. She wrecks all other rifts. Teganze is especially easy for her.

Video of Fauztinville:

TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
I tried it, it was decent but in the end I didn't like it enough. The scaling seems to be only through +all skills, mana and mana regeneration. I didn't notice any charscreen dmg increase from energy factor, energy (aside from more mana) and (magic) spell damage. It might be op otherwise, tho.

You need to invest quite a bit to make it work as good as Splargh did in his video, however nice job that it works for you.
ixvid_
Cog
230 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Splargh wrote:i wrote a bit about my Universal Law ssin in this thread:

viewtopic.php?p=317554#p317554

she is level 133, has 44k mana and can (slowly) farm fauztinville. She wrecks all other rifts. Teganze is especially easy for her.

Video of Fauztinville:

You use shadow refugee on lmb? Do you use any other skills from psychic tree or just go full OoA? because I use shuriken flurry on lmb.
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
full OoA, shadow refuge just for the defensive boost
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I made necro and I it works well too. No set needed, Mana Tide Totem possible, meatshield, more life. 125 lvl currently, with 20k mana it's able to spam it (+ ~900% mana regen). Arcane Torrent would probably work better anyway because it's scaling with ene while orb is not :C
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ywinel wrote:I made necro and I it works well too. No set needed, Mana Tide Totem possible, meatshield, more life. 125 lvl currently, with 20k mana it's able to spam it (+ ~900% mana regen). Arcane Torrent would probably work better anyway because it's scaling with ene while orb is not :C

900% ? Woah, might be worth trying nec out
RMG
Master of Coin
39 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ywinel wrote:I made necro and I it works well too. No set needed, Mana Tide Totem possible, meatshield, more life. 125 lvl currently, with 20k mana it's able to spam it (+ ~900% mana regen). Arcane Torrent would probably work better anyway because it's scaling with ene while orb is not :C

900%...what prove it.
TheError
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Probably from mana tide totem? Anyway, isn't necro even more squishy (since you can't even use Death Lord with spells).