Kabraxis vs Melee Sorc

Discuss Median XL!
robg1293
Pit Knight
104 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Is this uber possible with a melee sorc? i can't even run around without dying...please help with any pointers
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
robg1293 wrote:please help with any pointers
fusillade . heal pots , symbol of Esu . zig-zag , eyes opened
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
When kabraxis teleports, there is a small window of opportunity to land attacks, before the green swirly thingies kill you. Land an attack or 2, then sprint away. The boss is definetly a lot harder on melee, but its doable.
robg1293
Pit Knight
104 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
ChuckNoRis wrote:
robg1293 wrote:please help with any pointers
fusillade . heal pots , symbol of Esu . zig-zag , eyes opened

jesus i had been doing that but i guess this time it worked...i think it took me an hour and a half but i got an almost perfect charm so at least I don't have to do it again...Image
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
congrats !

for situations like these you can also equip a crafted warp blade with vessel of retribution oskill , to have it auto-attack while running around and avoiding getting hit .
Zaulism
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Its very easy as melee sorc. What you do is control his teleports. Walk in a circle around him outside his spinning blades range. once fullisade is off cooldown, walk far enough away that you expect him to teleport and drop fullisade before you even see him teleport. 9 times out of 10, he'll teleport where you paused to case fullisade. Don't try to cast it on him after he's teleported. Keep doing that, and he'll drop very fast.
Furystrikesx
Vampiress
38 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Walk in a small maybe 3" radius around kab(the size of the green swirl bullshit on the edge of it) he wont ever teleport as long as you stay in this range. SPam fusilade. get pots and whenever he Punisher novas make sure to avoid them and reset each time you need more pots.