CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey all,

In the beginning of this ladder, I got my trap sin to lvl 110 and stopped playing her to try new chars. I haven't found a build that is quite as OP as that build so far, however I want to try and get through the game to see some new content pretty efficiently.

I'm not going to say "What is the best char" because I know the answer is going to be "whatever is most fun", but I would like to ask what is the most well-rounded build that can get through the game very easily that does not require much gearing? Is trap sin one of the top right now even after the nerf?

Thanks
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
CircaG wrote:Hey all,

In the beginning of this ladder, I got my trap sin to lvl 110 and stopped playing her to try new chars. I haven't found a build that is quite as OP
have you updated your patch to 1.2 ? :shock: she's barely mediocre after the nerf ?

also , you just got to mid game . why stop at 110 ?
CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ChuckNoRis wrote:
CircaG wrote:Hey all,

In the beginning of this ladder, I got my trap sin to lvl 110 and stopped playing her to try new chars. I haven't found a build that is quite as OP
have you updated your patch to 1.2 ? :shock: she's barely mediocre after the nerf ?

also , you just got to mid game . why stop at 110 ?

I just found the 20sec CD of catalyst to make the build a lot more clunky. I'll continue to try her, but also just want to try other builds if possible. Thanks man.
laudon
Dark Huntress
10 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I think trap rat is really well rounded. It has an easy time farming and can do most ubers without much trouble.
Jakob
Thunder Beetle
56 | 2
X bow necro is still very very strong, i did almost all ubers with it. Also most summoner builds are straight forward and decent, like summoner barb and summoner paladin (i have those two but i hear others are good too)
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You can always change sin into throw or nagi(dunno how other are working currently). Both builds are strong and reliable(nagi may be a bit hard for start).
A bout trap clunkiness, I fully understand. Stopped playing her because of a patch too. It's still quiet strong build but just annoying to play for me :v.
Desperx
Thunder Beetle
59 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Unholy pally. Good damage with mediocre gear .. just get full set and some crafts. Good survive with 20k life.

Follow the quide on forum. I had no problem anywhere from sunless see up to dunc and fautzvile with 77% res and 150k defense only.

The paladin is just so good in everything. He has so many great passives in tree like phys resists, FHR, attack and cast speed movement speed + like 300 flat stats, life on hit etc and mainly he has -200 enemy resists from life bonus as well getting 20k hp is easy. So is very easy to equip him because he already has almost everything from passives. He is strong from lvl 2 and keep that way for whole time.