Trapsin- Questions.

Discuss Median XL!
Hipposcottamus
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I got her down. Wouldn't say i deleted her. Once i figured out i could facetank the little guys and let the towers spawn all around me while I hit astro at the edge of my screen.
cheloo
Sasquatch
68 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ok so I'm lvl 115 with her. I am using the set. I also have all the charms for her lvl. Damage doesn't seem very good. Maybe I'm missing something? I don't have Lorekeeper's gloves, but still I don't see her the great farmer you guys make her look. The dmg scales mostly with +sk points and another portion with all spell dmg. But I feel like I'm still missing something.
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Honestly, without insane gear where you spend like 4k+ tg; your damage wont be insane... but you it is reliable and you are extremely survivable.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Trapsin shines at farming and bosses that requires you to stay on the move since you basically cast and focus on dodging.

Stuff that heals like the elementals from the black road or Akarat if you are still in T4 gear is a pain. You are good at busting out nice damage over a long period of time, not at MOAB’ing a target.
cheloo
Sasquatch
68 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So I should accept 5-6k dmg as being enough?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
For me, damage from a full Vizjun set, +skills rings and ammy, Kali gloves, Tu4 sash and Tu4 boots is enough for most things. All this socketed with average spell damage % jewels.

If you want more, you can use the Lorekeeper SSU light gloves for Firedance. Focus on getting charms that gives variable +skills and Ureh trophy. Pretty sure you can reach 10k with a setup like this. For me it is a fair trade, you can kill stuff while focusing on dodging.
ensiferumlism
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Current DMG is 21k, almost fullcharms and some trophy for boost ứng spell DMG. But when doing labs, tiers 6 is quite slow, when need catalyst radius. But doable, just not satisfied with times and tg spent. Pros thing is she is very tanky, just annoyed with labs only.
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
adamo68 wrote:Honestly, without insane gear where you spend like 4k+ tg; your damage wont be insane... but you it is reliable and you are extremely survivable.

Maybe not 4k, who would spent so much on her xd But yeah, the way this class works is sad. Blocks spells and renders most of damage mods useless. Forces you to go hard in % spell damage and you end up needing really high demand items with barely any alternatives.
Gameplay itself is still quiet good but overall build rather for real trap maniacs :v
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ensiferumlism wrote:Current DMG is 21k, almost fullcharms and some trophy for boost ứng spell DMG. But when doing labs, tiers 6 is quite slow, when need catalyst radius. But doable, just not satisfied with times and tg spent. Pros thing is she is very tanky, just annoyed with labs only.

21k :shock: . Did you calculate the catalyst bonus to reach this or it is the written damage on character sheet ?
ensiferumlism
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
This is the dmg of Incenertion Trap. Currently i use Trapset, with two claws upgraded with Oil of conjuration and Arcane Hunger occult. Also Qouv Tsin tropied and The sleep with Cathedral trophy. This is my Notarmory.
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=lickmytrapplz
Dmg is quite good and insane in ubers, but Labs 6 or higher :(