Discuss Median XL!
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Can’t see because I don’t have a TSW account.

What is Arcane Hunger ?
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
Johnny Impak wrote:Can’t see because I don’t have a TSW account.

What is Arcane Hunger ?

It's like a MO that drops in Dimensional Lab levels, list at the bottom https://www.median-xl.com/version/sigma-1-1-0.php
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
What would be an best in slot setup for this char ?

So far I think : 2x Sagittarius SSU Claws with life leech mo’s and life leech jewels followed by an arcane hunger.

Gloves: Lorekeepers/Lahma. I don’t know how strong Firedance is here.

Belt: Lunar Eclipse
Armor: +4 Natasha ?

Rest I don’t know.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Have some of you guys done the witch and bremtown with this build yet?
I am lvl 127 and i am only missing these two and the other from teganze.
How can i get to the dark star dragon fast enough? I have 10k-11k damage for incineration and about the same for shockwave but the traps dont kill the demons fast enough and catalyst can be used about 4 times on that level before the time run out but i always run out of time.
Also for the which is the slow from Void runeword enough to make this fight easier, i tried only 5 times so far without the runeword using edyrems as distraction but she kills them way too fast, one time i got her to 1/3 of her life using only the slow from catalyst.
By the way, i have 15k life with the full Vizjun set, 135 resistence reduction from both traps, also maxed out the last trap, 50% avoid from Perfect Being, 250 flat dmg reduction from Prismatic Cloack and you know, all the good stuff.
I have all the other charms with almost perfect stats, also almost all the tropies including the one from QT.
ensiferumlism
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Imperius wrote:Have some of you guys done the witch and bremtown with this build yet?
I am lvl 127 and i am only missing these two and the other from teganze.
How can i get to the dark star dragon fast enough? I have 10k-11k damage for incineration and about the same for shockwave but the traps dont kill the demons fast enough and catalyst can be used about 4 times on that level before the time run out but i always run out of time.
Also for the which is the slow from Void runeword enough to make this fight easier, i tried only 5 times so far without the runeword using edyrems as distraction but she kills them way too fast, one time i got her to 1/3 of her life using only the slow from catalyst.
By the way, i have 15k life with the full Vizjun set, 135 resistence reduction from both traps, also maxed out the last trap, 50% avoid from Perfect Being, 250 flat dmg reduction from Prismatic Cloack and you know, all the good stuff.
I have all the other charms with almost perfect stats, also almost all the tropies including the one from QT.

Bremtown : come with merc has slow target may help. And you need some luck too xD I use to do this trick : you cast incine trap + all shockwave at same place, then blink to. If mobs appear -> they instant dies.
For Witch, dont use edyrems. Just come alone, dodge her attacks and shoot till death. Alway keep your healh >80%, her pounce has very high dmg so can one-shot you.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
As of now,

Witch: Attempted, fight is manageable until she pounces and cast green spell right after. It always kills me. 10.9k hp. Will farm Belial and Astrogha first, perhaps this 1.5k life will change things.

Bremmtown upgrade: I didn’t finish in under 1:30. Will try putting my cold resistance to 90 and coming in the room with SR active.
ensiferumlism
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Johnny Impak wrote:What would be an best in slot setup for this char ?

So far I think : 2x Sagittarius SSU Claws with life leech mo’s and life leech jewels followed by an arcane hunger.

Gloves: Lorekeepers/Lahma. I don’t know how strong Firedance is here.

Belt: Lunar Eclipse
Armor: +4 Natasha ?

Rest I don’t know.

Firedance from Lorekeeper gives you about >60% spell dmg, depend on your skills bonus.
Armor : Set viziun is okey, best is
Natalya's Deception
Natalya's Deception
Quilted Armor (Sacred)

Defense: 2263 to 2331
Required Level: 80
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 120
Orb Effects Applied to this Item are Quadrupled
Socketed (6)
MO with spell dmg and vitality UMO. Natasha does nothing with this build, except skill and max res.
Belt and Boots : best is honnorific MO with UMO spell dmg. Problem is collecting
Lodestone
Lodestone
Mystic Orb

Right-Click to Apply
+5% to Spell Damage
Requirements +10%
+10 Required Level
?? :mrgreen:
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I should have said: Realistic best in slot.

There is no way of getting that many Lodestone without spend mass TG or duping like hell in Singleplayer.

On the other hand, is there a designated drop source for UMO’s ?
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
There isn't currently a location that has skewed drop for uMOs :/
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Pretty sure game itself is doable without abusing Lodestones. Perhaps an exception to this is Samael.

Can’t wait to try. And be utterly disappointed lol