Trapsin- Questions.

Discuss Median XL!
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I think 2-3 drops per run is pretty bad considering the size of this uber, it should give at least 5 per run.
Ok, managed to do bremmtown with this build, here is what you need:

1 - Uldy charm with good +Edyrem life, doing that you can summon 10 Edyrem + merc and you will be able to survive the first jump which is crucial if you want 1:30, Toraja charm also helps with this.
2 - Laz charm with +damage to demons, with this the howling spirits will die much faster, allowing you to reach there in time.
Also consider getting Teleport from Void charm, it's much faster, not only on cooldown but also in the animation, you can also remove the +sps spent on Blink because the cooldown is the same and add them on other skill you need like Cloack or PB.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
And so I did Uldyssian. Easy, but so long. This guy is a sponge.

Tried void for fun, can’t kill eternal ghosts or gluttony. Need more resistance pierce/damage.

Laz well, I did drop his health to 60%. Issue is losing him after going through half the map. Tried blinking, edyrems and slow, he is worse than a stepmother. More movespeed might help, although using SR on him is suicidal.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Good job on Uldy, now you can do bremmtown without major problems.
Got +2 all skills?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
First try. I don’t have Laz yet. Mucho farming in sight.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Johnny Impak wrote:he is worse than a stepmother.

That made me lol and agree. :D
Thank your god you're an assassin, superior class for Laz hunting.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Currently lvl 110, using T4 Lavadome, both Vizjun claws, Vizjun body armor, Kali gloves, T4 Moonwrap and T4 Rabbits Foot. I can barely do Torajan Jungle. Am I missing something? My damage for incin trap is 4090-4419 and Shockwave trap is 2904-3438. Maxed PB, Incin Trap, Shockwave trap, catalyst trap, artifice, 6 in blink, 1 in Shadow Refuge, and currently 11 in subterfuge. Am I missing something? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance,
ensiferumlism
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Ntf1015 wrote:Currently lvl 110, using T4 Lavadome, both Vizjun claws, Vizjun body armor, Kali gloves, T4 Moonwrap and T4 Rabbits Foot. I can barely do Torajan Jungle. Am I missing something? My damage for incin trap is 4090-4419 and Shockwave trap is 2904-3438. Maxed PB, Incin Trap, Shockwave trap, catalyst trap, artifice, 6 in blink, 1 in Shadow Refuge, and currently 11 in subterfuge. Am I missing something? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance,

You're missing
Vizjun's Foresight
Vizjun's Foresight
Great Helm (Sacred)

Defense: (2840 - 3550) to (3102 - 3877)
Required Level: 80
Required Strength:
Item Level: 1
20% Cast Speed
25% Hit Recovery
+(11 to 15)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(11 to 15)% to Lightning Spell Damage
+(100 to 150)% Enhanced Defense
(11 to 15)% to Energy
Requirements -40%
Socketed (4)

Vizjun's Devices
(Assassin Trap Set)
. Complete set gives a lot of skill, max res, regenerate lifes. 2 pts to Blink is enough, rest into Subterfuge is better for you atm. :D
leexun
Stone Warrior
30 | 11
Ntf1015 wrote:Currently lvl 110, using T4 Lavadome, both Vizjun claws, Vizjun body armor, Kali gloves, T4 Moonwrap and T4 Rabbits Foot. I can barely do Torajan Jungle. Am I missing something? My damage for incin trap is 4090-4419 and Shockwave trap is 2904-3438. Maxed PB, Incin Trap, Shockwave trap, catalyst trap, artifice, 6 in blink, 1 in Shadow Refuge, and currently 11 in subterfuge. Am I missing something? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance,

share my build:
- your gear seems to be good, no need to change at this time, try to improve them with MO (Fire & lightning spell) and better Jewels
- skills
subterfuge: try to reach 15p and no more
Incin trap: try to reach 20p, 100% Fire Pierce, with 5% per base level, shouldn't be more
Shockwave trap: max (1 tip about this thing, it can interrupt enemies when detonate, so all things you need to do are ... planting trap each, not all trap at a time)
Catalyst: 10~ more if possible, no need to be max at your current (get max later)
artifice mastery: 10p, no need to say why

Perfect Being: 15p at your current (or max if you wish to), max later
Prismatic Cloak: max
Beacon (or phase bomb): 1 point
---*** it is said that, if you can't move faster than your enemies, slow them down ***---

hope this help :D
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
leexun wrote:share my build:
- your gear seems to be good, no need to change at this time, try to improve them with MO (Fire & lightning spell)

All spell damage contributes to trap damage, except for poison. It is clearly written and n the subterfuge description. Incineration trap will have the same damage increment from +100% fire spell damage and from 100% cold spell damage.

So I did seriously try Dimentional Labyrinth with this build. Here is my experience. I reached level 12.

Past level 10, mercenary is useless. He gets wrecked by any mob group. Strategy at this point is to precast traps, lure the mobs and spam edyrems to keep them busy. For bosses, same strategy but run around in circles waiting for trap to kill. They heal sometimes, I have yet to figure out why. Top damage from incineration trap is 12.5k. Could be a lot better.
Ntf1015
Gravedigger
183 | 0
Can someone help me understand why my incineration trap does a little over 5k damage a second, yet it takes what feels like forever to kill the mobs in Torajan jungle, even with shockwave thrown in the mix? lol