Trapsin- Questions.

Discuss Median XL!
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Johnny Impak wrote:With Umbaru Treasure and Corrupted Wormhole completed, I made a second Assur’s Bane and a Lo in claw. Made the witch fight slightly easier.

I have left to do in the 125 range is the Bremmtown upgrade. I can do it in maybe 1m40. What would help tremendously would be to survive the teleport over the first wall. The area where you start until you reach the hallway is kinda buggy, traps often don’t spawn. Teleporting makes you get killed even with SR active, fully geared A5 merc, 10 edyrems and 90% cold resistance. Will only retry with Lorekeepers and Lunar Eclipse. Why making this upgrade so much harder is beyond me.

I can clear Labyrinth lvl 6 rather easily. Damage is insufficient though, I keep on waiting for catalyst between fights. Merc tanks as usual. Afraid to try higher.

Exactly this, when i jump in the first wall to be able to make in 1:30 i get killed, doing the normal way i can do it in 1:40 as well.
The good news is that i killed Uldyssiam with her today and got the +2 all skills, so happy.
Also got Azmo thropy and the witch upgrade with 15% spell damage.
Still looking for lorekeepers.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
If there is one thing I hate about the labyrinth, it is that enemies are literally sponges. It is either you can or you can’t withstand their damage. If you do, you have to attack for way longer than necessary. I say that and I am halfway through. Why not making a 15 stories labyrinth with stairs that take you to the next level and a 2 minutes lockdown to restock on potions every floor. It is utterly frustrating to reach like level 7 and have no riftstone drop, forcing a complete restart.

Enough rant already, back to Fauztinville farm.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
What do you get when you upgrade umbaru chest with the charm?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Imperius wrote:What do you get when you upgrade umbaru chest with the charm?

+1 all skills
+ 11-50 all attributes
-1 light radius

Light radius did not show up on charm strangely
Will really try to make a video if that helps.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Johnny Impak wrote:
Imperius wrote:What do you get when you upgrade umbaru chest with the charm?

+1 all skills
+ 11-50 all attributes
-1 light radius

Light radius did not show up on charm strangely
Will really try to make a video if that helps.

Its not bad but not worth it, i still cant do this one, the boss calls an insane amount of harvesters, he is ALWAYS immune to all damage, it dont matter how fast i kill the harvesters, theres always another one to replace it, this should definitely go to the 130 section, hah these purify fights...
I think i am done with this build, if i play now it will be only casually to farm for ssus, what was possible to be done with this build was done, but i have to say, its a really solid build, it can do even Ulsyssiam with relatively easy, maybe Laz too but only with slow and as this build dont have AR...
Just waiting for the next season.
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
On a related note, there's a hybrid trap/melee sin that uses noctule in addition to fire traps mainly. What's the best TUs to get in these slots while I hunt down stuff for shrinecrafting? Also should I be getting trap mastery?
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I couldn't tell you as I have not experiment with the setup, tho I had a tingling it might be a possible.

What are you trying to hunt down to craft with?
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
adamo68 wrote:I couldn't tell you as I have not experiment with the setup, tho I had a tingling it might be a possible.

What are you trying to hunt down to craft with?

Fasc/Abandoned crafts mainly. So that's just an ongoing deal.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I don’t think this can be a very viable option later on.

You need every +spell damage and + skills to make traps effective past lvl 120 areas. Cutting some to get attack damage/attack rating would be a great loss.

Noctule makes an AR check if I’m correct, so dexterity spent will end with less survivability with a max block of 50% with 2 claws. Aiming for max block with a shield will negate any benefit from Artifice Mastery vitality investment. Noctule benefits from ways and Doom, but we lack skill points to invest enough to make a difference.

Life after each kill does not work on traps as they seem to be considered an entity themselves. You can’t summun either. 25% regen when struck in melee is nice for a caster, but insufficient for close quarters. Life leech is not awesome either due to Noctule magic conversion. Sounds great, but on paper I don’t think it can work for later content
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
I was wondering, how good is energy factor for this build, the set itself gives some energy factor, the charms and other items also give, how much would be the damage boost if you put all the points into energy?