Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jammy wrote:It seems a little egotistical to assume that your posts getting negative cookies just means that you're being "bullied" or "harassed", rather than just the simple fact that someone disagrees with you; as in you fully believe your post is too good to earn any negs.

Secondly, I don't think anyone would be afraid to neg just because their name would show. If they're open about their contempt and/or grievances on discord or any other place, why would they be afraid for their name to be shown through a negative cookie? That doesn't make sense to me. I will openly admit any negative cookies I give because I give them based on what I feel is a just reason to give them. Like this post for example. And just as the person you're talking about here; they are also obviously not afraid to show their face. I don't think anyone is, I just think the real reason you made this post is because you wish you could know the names of all those who neg'd you. But what does it matter? How does it benefit you? It doesn't. Just let it go and move on and continue to make the content that you want to make. Some people will like it and some people won't. That's life m8.

lol xD
Edited by Dru 4 years.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
bapcja wrote:Consider making it possible seeing user names under the votes so its not anonymous and makes people think twice before they cast their vote.

Or just do away with that system. All it really does is make people speak out their mind less. The tendency is that when anyone goes against the grain on here with their opinion they immediately get vote bombed with anonymous spite.

And that's why i stopped posting here in the forums, one day i posted something completely normal and then booom got bombarded with negatives, the funny part is that even today, like 3 months after that i still don't know why i've got these negatives, it's not like i care about having negatives, the problem is that it makes people think that you are a bad person.
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Imperius wrote:
bapcja wrote:Consider making it possible seeing user names under the votes so its not anonymous and makes people think twice before they cast their vote.

Or just do away with that system. All it really does is make people speak out their mind less. The tendency is that when anyone goes against the grain on here with their opinion they immediately get vote bombed with anonymous spite.

And that's why i stopped posting here in the forums, one day i posted something completely normal and then booom got bombarded with negatives, the funny part is that even today, like 3 months after that i still don't know why i've got these negatives, it's not like i care about having negatives, the problem is that it makes people think that you are a bad person.

check out my negative vote. im so bad ;) haha
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Great Guide Badge
Jammy wrote:It seems a little egotistical to assume that your posts getting negative cookies just means that you're being "bullied" or "harassed", rather than just the simple fact that someone disagrees with you; as in you fully believe your post is too good to earn any negs.

Secondly, I don't think anyone would be afraid to neg just because their name would show. If they're open about their contempt and/or grievances on discord or any other place, why would they be afraid for their name to be shown through a negative cookie? That doesn't make sense to me. I will openly admit any negative cookies I give because I give them based on what I feel is a just reason to give them. Like this post for example. And just as the person you're talking about here; they are also obviously not afraid to show their face. I don't think anyone is, I just think the real reason you made this post is because you wish you could know the names of all those who neg'd you. But what does it matter? How does it benefit you? It doesn't. Just let it go and move on and continue to make the content that you want to make. Some people will like it and some people won't. That's life m8.

Read this viewtopic.php?f=40&t=41135 and tell me with a straight face its a coincidence it got vote bombed just few hours after being published. They just didn't like the picture I used, or maybe the green font reminded them of childhood trauma of being forced to eat their spinach? Right. Same thing happened with my earlier UHM guide (viewtopic.php?f=40&t=40052). Back then I just chalked it up to people not liking someone covering flavor of the month build. By the way I recognize you from discord channel and I know you rub elbows with people I didn't get along with so I am just gonna quote the guy above me.

Dru wrote:
lol xD
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I mean.. I only downvoted you on the annihilator guide because it's just a list of endgame items. it's a showcase more than a guide right now. I can always upvote to reverse it (since you want to know who downvoted) if it becomes more of a guide than a showcase
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Great Guide Badge
Crash wrote:I mean.. I only downvoted you on the annihilator guide because it's just a list of endgame items. it's a showcase more than a guide right now. I can always upvote to reverse it (since you want to know who downvoted) if it becomes more of a guide than a showcase

I appreciate the reply and I never intended for it to be more than a mini guide (which is the option I chose while submitting the guide). The build is obviously unplayable before early Hell and probably frustrating to try without getting signets capped and few charms first.

Crash wrote:it's just a list of endgame items

I'd like to think it's a bit more than that. I might have not uploaded a video on every uber quest starting with Butcher but to me it feels pretty complete. The gear section covers a plethora of options, not just best in slot items. Half of it are crafts that are obtainable before even finishing Nightmare if I am not mistaken.
Edited by bapcja 4 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Of course, I'm not disagreeing with that part. Can't get/sustain the mana by that point. my downvote in this case probably more geared towards the mod who accepted the guide (as opposed to showcase)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Imperius wrote:one day i posted something completely normal and then booom got bombarded with negatives
welcome to my world :lol: i very often get negs by giving constructive feedback or 100% correct answers . there are haters and trolls out there , you just have to live with them . i've earned 180 negs and 227 positives until today . The best thing is to ignore cookies (be them positive or negative) . they lost having any real value a long time ago and they cannot prove anything . you can get -10 negs to a normal post from haters , same as you can get +10 positives for a worthless post from "groupies"
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
bapcja wrote:
Jammy wrote:...

Read this viewtopic.php?f=40&t=41135 and tell me with a straight face its a coincidence it got vote bombed just few hours after being published. They just didn't like the picture I used, or maybe the green font reminded them of childhood trauma of being forced to eat their spinach? Right. Same thing happened with my earlier UHM guide (viewtopic.php?f=40&t=40052). Back then I just chalked it up to people not liking someone covering flavor of the month build. By the way I recognize you from discord channel and I know you rub elbows with people I didn't get along with so I am just gonna quote the guy above me.

Dru wrote:
lol xD

It's interesting because you used picture of Asmodeus, who happen to be son of Samael & Lilith, so I guess it was not coincidence, was it?

PS.
Wasp
Balrog
130 | 43
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Caring about up cummies though.... :roll: