Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
lazyknob wrote:Putting yourself aside, the ones running around with negative cookies rarely raise any eyebrows. Perhaps Istaryu maybe, cos he does help with the short questions thread often enough, but yeah...
Usually the ones with negative cookies are quite as expected.

I don't care. I know I am helping people, and thats what matters to me. I am pretty sure my negative cookies are from my sarcastic answers, when ppl ask something stupid, like asking what is the best weapon for a build in a build guide's topic.

And that is exactly how the world works. You do something good, nobody notices, but you do 1 bad thing, everyone will bash you for it.
Giu
Core Lord
390 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
WTS Cookies
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Giu wrote:WTS Cookies

a man with a plan
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
ChuckNoRis wrote:welcome to my world :lol: i very often get negs by giving constructive feedback or 100% correct answers . there are haters and trolls out there , you just have to live with them . i've earned 180 negs and 227 positives until today . The best thing is to ignore cookies (be them positive or negative) . they lost having any real value a long time ago and they cannot prove anything . you can get -10 negs to a normal post from haters , same as you can get +10 positives for a worthless post from "groupies"

:coolstorybob:
Im_a_ninja
Core Lord
384 | 39
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Giu wrote:WTS Cookies

I wonder what the price level is for cookies
Are they more expensive early ladder??

Auction one off.. for science
BoneSpear
Destroyer
7 | 0
For me, people with negatives cookies raise less eyebrow than people who give out significantly more negative votes. If we want a healthier community/forum, we could start showing cookies given as well as cookies received.
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
BoneSpear wrote:For me, people with negatives cookies raise less eyebrow than people who give out significantly more negative votes. If we want a healthier community/forum, we could start showing cookies given as well as cookies received.

ive been playing on the realm for 8 months now and never heard of a single scam or theft. so its not like you need any sort of reputation system to prove youre honest trader. why its even there?
BoneSpear
Destroyer
7 | 0
I completely agree with you - I didn't mean it as a way to prevent scams. I don't think that's a concern for this community like you said.

One reason to show cookies publicly would be to encourage positivity through posts and replies rather than allow toxicity, judgmental behaviour etc to go on undetected and unnoticed.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I like cookies, its the only reputable form of ePeen.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
This is Median. Everyone on these forums is a total douche, myself included. Everyone is so jammed full of hate of themselves for being a 40 year old virgin living in their parents basement, playing the same game for 20 years.
If you want 'likes', be a sexy female posting nudes on instagram. If you don't give a fuck, just play the game.

Don't bother asking questions here, no one will give you an appropriate answer.
Median forums haven't been good since LazBro was in charge.

[edit] Oh snap, I can't downvote my own posts.