Discuss Median XL!
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aerial wrote:You can go block, and go ranged on top of it. Lab is not very friendly for melee builds. You can mitigate most damage by not getting hit by stuff as being ranged.
But even melee, with glad dominance passive, 75% block is huge improvement to survival, and deadly strike bonus partially makes up for loss of damage while using 1h weapon.

Bringing up max block builds you are making me wish I had my sigma S1 barb this season hahaha had a burried hawk with glad dom, max block, crane stance and 1.7 mil defense. He was one tanky beast, but not what I wanted to build this season lol. Last season I built a throwing axe barb so I want to try and see if I can find a way to make this kraken barb work.
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ok, so the game plan.

Stock up on a few Zann Esu Jewels to boost my max ress.

Look into replacing my Quov ammy with anything decent that gets a lottery roll

Look into trading my Nats for a Nats with weaker defense roll, weaker pierce, less + skill and Higher Max ress and ~20-21% phys res

Begin crafting an honorific boot to stack 12x Essence of Ithrael to boost higher defense and shrine bless

Goal of this while sacrificing as little damage as possible (possibly gaining significant physical damage from the stacked UMOs):
Push from 600k up to 700-750k defense
Push phys ress from 20% to 25%+
Push elemental ress to 85% +
Ronthar
Azure Drake
165 | 6
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
OK update time!

Got ahold of 1 Zann esu (need more badly!)
Swapped out all the borgins vigils in my armor slots for Pgems
Swapped my rings for Adrenaline Rush x2
Swapped my Quove Tsin ammy for a 9% Dyers Eve Loto success +1max res
All of that brings me to 87% Ress all

Rolled an honorific greave and stacked Periapts of life + respecced to allocate minimum str and MAXX Vit, also placed my skills a little more effectively.
Now running 31k hp and 600k defense.

Swapped Ord Rekar for Hammer of Jholm so it's WhirlWind Time! WW + Lost Marble UMOs = lots of healing
Due to such high vit and over all stats Jholm adds tons of elemental damage + puts me at -225 fire and light pierce.

Over all the damage output is still lower than I would want, but I just successfully cleared my first t10 with this and still have room for improvement!
(missing 2 Periapts of Life and need more Zann Esu to at least cap Fire and Cold ress at 90%)