installation inquiries (newbie)

Discuss Median XL!
fullmetalne0
Imp
5 | 0
so i just saw some vid about this mod on youtube and got interested about it. i only play d2 lod on singleplayer and lan multiplayr but never tried playing via battlenet even once. also never owned a legit copy (downloaded cracked version on torrent) i really want to play diablo again but i just want to clarify some things before i proceed
1. do i need a legit battlenet account to play multiplayer on this mod; if yes do i need to buy one?
2. do i also need a legit d2 LOD copy downloaded on blizzard site
3. do u have an asian server (since im from phils)
4. where can i download the full D2 LOD

i really hope someone will answer i cant wait to plsy it on multiplayer
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
You need a copy of the game.
Download the launcher.
Run the launcher to install the mod.. and enjoy.

https://tsw.median-xl.com/info.php
There's no Filipino server but you have a choice of Vietnam/Singapore/Taiwan/Japan as far as Asian proximity.
fullmetalne0
Imp
5 | 0
thanks for the info. i just want to be clear about the battlenet thing, do i need to buy the game on blizzard to have a legal battlenet account? or have a working cdkey from blizzard itself (not cracked)? i really have no idea sorry
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
It's not that I didn't read your question.
But try to read between the lines... facepalm.
fullmetalne0
Imp
5 | 0
sorry english is not my native language and im not that techie at all. thats why i want straightforward answers. by saying a copy of the game i dont know if ur talking about the original one or just any copy of the game downloaded anywhere
fullmetalne0
Imp
5 | 0
nvm i got all the answers on discord. apparently the people there are more polite and helpful. pls close/delete this thread thanks.
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
I mean, if u think it's appropriate for a mod to openly promote illegal copies of a game, then without reservations, you're dumb as a post.
And since you obviously had a copy of an illegal download, you could've just bloody well tried it instead of being all pouty.
Glad you found answers on discord though.
fullmetalne0
Imp
5 | 0
fyi modding is illegal in the first place. dont be a hypocrite. just lucky blizzard doesnt give a damn about it even if its against their terms and conditions
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
Yeah... must be luck. It makes perfect sense right?