can i play 8ppl ?

Discuss Median XL!
VanHil
Imp
4 | 0
The game seems to me too simple and fast. Can I increase the difficulty? play 8ppl on the server?
Can I play 8ppl alone with a single game?
Can I play 8ppl with my friend on a local network?
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
No you cannot manually increase the difficulty, yes you can have 8 players in a game on realm, no you cannot have 8 players in a single player game, unless you are playing LAN.
vitos21340
Banned
10 | 4
Players 8 dont work in sigma!!!
theage900
Bone Archer
77 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
"The game seems to me too simple and fast" … your new right? ^^
vitos21340
Banned
10 | 4
welcome in t15 lab or samael fight)
VanHil
Imp
4 | 0
completed normal with a girlfriend. Pal and Sorc.
Everything is too easy and fast. Baal dies in 5 seconds. Resists more than 75-120, the casting speed is already 7 frames, a lot of armor with a margin. I want the opponents to not die almost instantly and make them use tactics, fear them
piezo
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Normal is meant to be easy. Have fun in hell.

Also, if you want enemies to use tactics this isn't the game for you. D2 AI is godawful.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
VanHil wrote:completed normal with a girlfriend. Pal and Sorc.
Everything is too easy and fast. Baal dies in 5 seconds. Resists more than 75-120, the casting speed is already 7 frames, a lot of armor with a margin. I want the opponents to not die almost instantly and make them use tactics, fear them

normal is an introduction to the feel of median xl and what types of defense/resist, etc you should be looking for before things start to get harder.

a lot of the ubers have unique mechanics or rely on player positioning/skill more than just faceroll. You'll get there, just keep going.
VanHil
Imp
4 | 0
Poorly. If I understand correctly, the /players X command does not work in median. And in any case, I don’t think it’s normal to gain maximum resists, cast speed, more than 10-15k of armor and damage that kills everyone in 1-3 seconds at the beginning of the game.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
VanHil wrote:Poorly. If I understand correctly, the /players X command does not work in median. And in any case, I don’t think it’s normal to gain maximum resists, cast speed, more than 10-15k of armor and damage that kills everyone in 1-3 seconds at the beginning of the game.

Yes, you better play other games with your girlfriend. If you know what i mean ...