Uber Knowledge

Discuss Median XL!
budcollura
Invader
8 | 0
What the best tips and trips to learning the mechanics and information about the end game ubers? Wondering if anyone had a link or good explanation of tips and tricks around some end game content.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Experiment them yourself. The feeling of the fight is hard to write actually. I would also add know what kind of damage you are facing. ie: For Bremmtown bring more cold resistance, Ureh try boosting defense/poison resistance. Knowledge is power.
budcollura
Invader
8 | 0
Johnny Impak wrote:Experiment them yourself. The feeling of the fight is hard to write actually. I would also add know what kind of damage you are facing. ie: For Bremmtown bring more cold resistance, Ureh try boosting defense/poison resistance. Knowledge is power.

Yeah I guess that's what I am asking. If there is anywhere in the documents or threads that states what focus is more beneficial for each fight. I appreciate the examples on Bremmtown and Ureh!
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Just remembered this thing exists. A bit outdated, but 90% of the content is still viable.

viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4880
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
For Ureh, just get as much mobility as possible. Fastest move speed and lowest cooldown teleports (class specifics can be like 2-3 seconds).
It's a triviality once you know how.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
You can start by reading docs, reading the uber part of any guide, or my favourite:

SP: Get a character untwinked to the uber part (act 1 on hell/destruction) once you get there, just save that character file (so you can do it again once you have done them all) and then do them one by one trying to figure out whats the minimum gear required for them (this way you are forced to learn their mechanics instead of relying on your gear to carry you). Once you learn them, get better gear and thats it.

If you are on multiplayer, you can always just either use a fully geared char and just tanking/watching what they do, or store everything away so you can do them like you would from scratch.