Xazax doable as bow druid?

Discuss Median XL!
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Homing nova shot targets his summons. Regular nova shot is pretty much out of the question since his cold glacial spike nova thingy almost one shots me and there's the rain of fire as well. Laughing ghost would take forever to kill him and I think the room will get filled with penitents before I manage to do so.

In fact, why does he summon penitents so fast? He summons one. I lure him away. Get back to him. He summons another one. Maybe 1-2 summons aren't such a big deal for other classes, but just one is an absolute deal breaker for bow druid. Any advice? Or is this one of the ubers that 'hard counters' bow druid?
Deathbringer
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Penitents should become untargetable for skills like in for example kingdom of shadow, regarding speed xazax summons one penitent each 30 seconds so it's actually better than it used to be, back in the day xazax had a ctc summon penitent on being hit so multihitting skills would pretty much fill the whole room in a matter of minutes
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
if your nova shot is strong enough, just let him jump you and blast in melee range.
lazyknob
Balrog
126 | 6
If you read your own question which I answered, use edyrems to bait and lead the penitants into a cluster across the room. Spam a few on them and run away.