MXL Launcher 0.3.1

Discuss Median XL!
Pyrre
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
I am having alot of trouble with my antivirus programs wont let the launcher to run, and after i got it to run it found trojans that was files for the launcher and it deleted the files, I'll just stick with D2SE for now
Azathoth
Stone Warrior
32 | 1
Finally works fine for me, online. PlugY is still buggy but I plan to play on the Sin War anyway. Too bad so many users are facing difficulties with such various systems, hard to predict all that stuff.
Pyrre
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
I could not get D2SE to work with MXL 2017.. :(

I tried to install MXL Launcher 0.2.8 and all I got was this error.

This is because my antivirus reacts to some file, which it still does even when i disable my antivirus...

Idk how to fix it.

EDIT: Yes I have tried to click 'Add trusted application' but then it tells me a different folder path with this file, I've tried to add these files like 10 times now..

Edit of edit: Malwarebytes scan also detects nessesary files for the launcher as virus, malwarebytes did automatically remove this file and I could no longer run the launcher.
Edited by Pyrre 6 years.
Arbitor
Invader
9 | 0
Hello,

I seem to be having issues when trying to play multiplayer, i can play single player fine, the launcher loads without problems, it is only when i go to click on the Battle.net button in-game that i get an unhandled exception violation: Access violation (c0000005)

Is there something i should be doing ? there are so many threads i do not know where to start looking.

NOTE: I do not use D2SE
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
There's a thread about c0000005 here where OP fixed his problem by not using launcher.
Arbitor
Invader
9 | 0
cowking wrote:There's a thread about c0000005 here where OP fixed his problem by not using launcher.

Thanks for your help :)
Arbitor
Invader
9 | 0
There seems to be a fix to be able to play Multiplayer by using D2SE. Id rather not use d2se id like to keep it simple and only use the mod launcher.

As said before The game plays great single player. It is only when i click onto the multiplayer (Battle.net) icon it begins to load then errors out before entering multiplayer.

here are my error logs from MedianXL
► Show Spoiler

I hope this helps.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
cowking wrote:There's a thread about c0000005 here where OP fixed his problem by not using launcher.

Have you tried manual install without d2se? Uninstall launcher from add/remove programs before trying that.
Mojacks
Skeleton
3 | 0
I did a fresh install D2+LoD and installed the Launcher to it.

When i start the launcher i get at the bottom right "unknown version" and the red "Restart" button.

This is what i have in the error log:

[2017-05-27 09:52:15 +02:00] Error: Command failed: reg query "HKCU\Software\GLIDE3toOpenGL"
FEHLER: Der angegebene Registrierungsschlüssel bzw. Wert wurde nicht gefunden.(sorry for german, it says the reg. key could not found.)

at ChildProcess.exithandler (child_process.js:223:12)
at emitTwo (events.js:106:13)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:191:7)
at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:885:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal

i need some help :(
Arbitor
Invader
9 | 0
cowking wrote:

Have you tried manual install without d2se? Uninstall launcher from add/remove programs before trying that.

Thanks ill try that