Discuss Median XL!
Taeo
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Akara is doing funky stuff

Finally got the game to work; now this
Literally just spoke with her in Multiplayer.
boom
bad_dentist
Skeleton
2 | 0
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I appreciate the quick reply, but now I received the "unhandled exception c000005" on multiplayer through the launcher, and on single player I receive "Cannot load D2Client.dll: Error 126" through the launcher. While running the game as admin outside the launcher, I receive the unhandled exception again. The game was functioning and ran through the launcher until I followed the instructions on how to join TSW. I had already followed the link you provided in the reply prior to the post. The javascript errors occured after following said link prior. The worst thing that happens is that I can't play on realm. I'm not intending to be annoying, just trying to enjoy all of the game/community.
giuzera
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Me to! Taeo
Krazy
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi guys,

I downloaded Median XL 2017 and copied the files to my D2 folder (overwrite).
After that I installed the loader (in another folder) and upon start I selected my previously mentioned D2 folder as statetd.

But now I am stuck since the button states "RESTART" and settings option is disabled.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edited by Unda 6 years.
Krazy
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
D2VidTst.exe doesn't start as it seems

If I try to run either Game.exe or Diablo II.exe manually, it says "Failed to retrieve process"
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Krazy wrote:Hi guys,

I downloaded Median XL 2017 and copied the files to my D2 folder (overwrite).
After that I installed the loader (in another folder) and upon start I selected my previously mentioned D2 folder as statetd.

But now I am stuck since the button states "RESTART" and settings option is disabled.

You're doing double install.

If you want to use launcher you only install that, nothing else.

If you want to install mxl manually you follow this.

Launcher might not work if you have non-english windows OS.

bad_dentist wrote:I appreciate the quick reply, but now I received the "unhandled exception c000005" on multiplayer through the launcher, and on single player I receive "Cannot load D2Client.dll: Error 126" through the launcher. While running the game as admin outside the launcher, I receive the unhandled exception again. The game was functioning and ran through the launcher until I followed the instructions on how to join TSW. I had already followed the link you provided in the reply prior to the post. The javascript errors occured after following said link prior. The worst thing that happens is that I can't play on realm. I'm not intending to be annoying, just trying to enjoy all of the game/community.

See above.
Zerain
Cultist
20 | 0
Krazy wrote:D2VidTst.exe doesn't start as it seems

If I try to run either Game.exe or Diablo II.exe manually, it says "Failed to retrieve process"

my vidtest is going well but i have same error
Krazy
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ok, the game started now, but it seems that I am on battle.net and not on TSW. I downloaded multiplayer.zip and put all files in the D2 folder. Anything else I missed?
sutasafaia
Skeleton
2 | 0
I got a weird one. I installed the launcher with a fresh install of D2 and D2LoD. Hit Install on the launcher, then Play appeared. I hit Play and nothing happens. At all. Play disappears but that's about it.

Ok, so half wrong here. Something did happen, the game loaded, but it was 5 minutes later o.0