Ruined my build...

Discuss Median XL!
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
636 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
CallMeCrazySam wrote:Farm Nihlathak in normal for ACs, at clvl104 you should pretty much be able to clear the mobs naked. Grab a mercenary to tank for you worst case. Gamble some bases, re-enchant those, and use that as a new gear set, salvaging as much of the old gear as possible. Just roll back a bit.

Yeah, you can finish hell and do early leveling with TU-s only ( tier4 ofc).
Magik
Stone Warrior
33 | 0
Ruubel wrote:
CallMeCrazySam wrote:Farm Nihlathak in normal for ACs, at clvl104 you should pretty much be able to clear the mobs naked. Grab a mercenary to tank for you worst case. Gamble some bases, re-enchant those, and use that as a new gear set, salvaging as much of the old gear as possible. Just roll back a bit.

Yeah, you can finish hell and do early leveling with TU-s only ( tier4 ofc).

:facepalm:
runaro
Invader
9 | 0
Magik wrote::facepalm:

i know i know.
that emoji was my real reaction after realizing what i did. lel.
runaro
Invader
9 | 0

thanks.
farmed for a couple of hours yesterday and will do again in a bit. its not so bad now, found some stuffs and upgraded here and there.
hoping to get better drops today.
:)