Cultist
23 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anybody ever get this working?
John_McSayer
Cultist
20 | 1
Gear wrote:Anybody ever get this working?

Yeah, I've been running it since day one, works like a charm.
Gear
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
John_McSayer wrote:

Could you write a guide? Whenever anything drops that is noticed by the dropfilter, my client crashes.
John_McSayer
Cultist
20 | 1
Gear wrote:
John_McSayer wrote:

Could you write a guide? Whenever anything drops that is noticed by the dropfilter, my client crashes.

I did everything exactly as it is written on the OP's application's github page. Then I launch d2stats. Viola. Keep in mind when the third step says "Launch" it means launch the file you put in that directory, not just "launch the game".
Gear
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
John_McSayer wrote:
Gear wrote:
John_McSayer wrote:

I did everything exactly as it is written on the OP's application's github page. Then I launch d2stats. Viola. Keep in mind when the third step says "Launch" it means launch the file you put in that directory, not just "launch the game".

What version of Wine are you using? 5.0 does not work with MedianXL
John_McSayer
Cultist
20 | 1
Gear wrote:
John_McSayer wrote:
Gear wrote:
John_McSayer wrote:

5.6, standard version. 5.0 certainly does work with MedianXL, since the github page of the aforementioned program clearly states that it requires "Wine 5.0 or newer".
Gear
Cultist
23 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
John_McSayer wrote:
Gear wrote:
John_McSayer wrote:
Gear wrote:
John_McSayer wrote:

5.6, standard version. 5.0 certainly does work with MedianXL, since the github page of the aforementioned program clearly states that it requires "Wine 5.0 or newer".

It clearly doesn't work with 5.0
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
Gear wrote:Could you write a guide? Whenever anything drops that is noticed by the dropfilter, my client crashes.

Launch game and d2stats from the console. And after crash look for errors.