Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Aryzen wrote:Hello,
Any news on this?
After updating to 1.3.0, I get the Access Violation using Glide and Sven's Glider. I even tried the dll from your link and the game launches but lags and random crashes.

revert the glide3x.dll to the original one and tell me when exactly do you get the error? also post a screenshot of it.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
me thinking about get 2 system on my PC win7 and win10 :drama:
Aryzen
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
RequiemLux wrote:
Aryzen wrote:Hello,
Any news on this?
After updating to 1.3.0, I get the Access Violation using Glide and Sven's Glider. I even tried the dll from your link and the game launches but lags and random crashes.

revert the glide3x.dll to the original one and tell me when exactly do you get the error? also post a screenshot of it.

I get the Access Violation error when starting the game from the launcher with Glide.
Aryzen
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Please note i am also encountering this error without Median XL installed, just vanilla D2LoD and Sven's Glide or when running the D2VidTst.
trevor90
Fallen
1 | 0
It's not that hard how it seems. In the "Windows Update" just select "Disabled" in Configured Automatic Updates on the left, and click Apply and "OK" to disable the Windows automatic update feature and could search for abstract writing service again
Aryzen
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Since i am unable to remove the feature update now as a few months have passed, besides completely reinstalling windows i think i have no other option.
Last thing would be to continue playing in Direct3D mode (but Glide is much better and stable) and hope that it gets "fixed" when a new feature update is released.
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
you can't just simply disable windows update anymore @trevor90
I use this app to disable/enable them as needed: https://www.novirusthanks.org/products/win-update-stop/
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
Azik
Invader
8 | 1
Have the same problem after update, can't start the game. Click "play" in launcher and get these massages. Game.exe and Diablo II.exe are set to run as an administrator in compatibility mode with Windows XP (service pack 3) and launcher is set to run as an administrator. Before the update I had not problems. Windows 10 Image Image
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Why has Windows been terrible since XP sp2?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm considering running windows XP or windows 7 in a virtual machine since I can't get my game to run with Glide, other than it being completely laggy. Would be amazing if you guys were capable of fixing the root problem. Is there any technical explanation other than windows update broke glide?