Weird builds

Discuss Median XL!
judymattson
Banned
1 | 0
Hey all,
lets make this forum alive!

So the discussion is: whats your strange build that you know its weak, not the best, cant do much ubers but you force yourself to squizz from it as much as you can, or simply like the playstyle?

Personally i made a arcane torrent sorc, have 108k damage physical/magic, done few ubers, easilly reach 25k mana cap (there are some good items to it), the leveling was great, really strong at beginning but at the end mehhh, couldnt do duncraig.

Leveled storm amazon- that was a pain in the ass!! :evil: but did it, made it pure mage by stormcall total 74k lighting/physical damage, not so tragic but mehhh, couldnt clear fast necromorbs in duncraig :? slain souls died pretty fast though

Thinking about buckshot necro- shotgun! Psi storm sin, holy mage pally

Share yours experience
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I knew i saw it somewhere, its my topic, you stole it!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=198&p=1807#p1807
Heres a link to my post and this discussion, wow man, you just copied my whole sentence and even topic name...
Edited by redicomerade 4 years.
adamo68
Abomination
147 | 57
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
There is theory crafting of Incin Trap + Artificers + Noctule + Shadow Dancer for Assassin. I don't know much other than it would be awesome if it could work out!
nick1358
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
For the record, Arcane Torrent sorc can easily clear duncraig, even with below average gear :D I played it a few ladders ago and had a blast!
Though i must admit it does struggle in fauzt, if you don't have Valthek Command

EDIT:
redicomerade wrote:I knew i saw it somewhere, its my topic, you stole it!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=198&p=1807#p1807
Heres a link to my post and this discussion, wow man, you just copied my whole sentence and even topic name...

Holy shit, he actually did copy the entirety of your topic, lmfao! Made me lol for real
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
adamo68 wrote:There is theory crafting of Incin Trap + Artificers + Noctule + Shadow Dancer for Assassin. I don't know much other than it would be awesome if it could work out!

Ignoring OP being a big post thief, hybrid melee/trapsin is honestly just hard to really gear out just starting in hell. At least you don't need fire pierce gear as you naturally get it through skill points, so you just get a clawsin melee setup with a ton of leech and go to town I guess. I have no idea how you'd actually gear this out if you're starting out.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
the op is a bot guys
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
i made a hunting banshee unholy paladin with the SU goedendag (a particularly high roll one - it had near perfect stats where it mattered, most importantly +2 missiles to HB in orange text, near max skill level, 49% cold dmg and near max EF). Displayed damage was like 6k but HB does multihit a lot and superbeast has uber fast cast rates. Duncraig was a breeze even barely scratching level 120. This was by far the most viable unholy caster, hunting banshee is a god tier spell compared to the bullcrap unholy caster has in its tree.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Conquest wrote:i made a hunting banshee unholy paladin with the SU goedendag (a particularly high roll one - it had near perfect stats where it mattered, most importantly +2 missiles to HB in orange text, near max skill level, 49% cold dmg and near max EF). Displayed damage was like 6k but HB does multihit a lot and superbeast has uber fast cast rates. Duncraig was a breeze even barely scratching level 120. This was by far the most viable unholy caster, hunting banshee is a god tier spell compared to the bullcrap unholy caster has in its tree.

Similiar experiences, HB rocks. Mindflay used to well... flay faces back in the good old days but now it's meh. At least you can still stunlock some stuff with Slayers.