Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Celestialray wrote:I'm trying to do this uberquest but it makes no sense. I'm supposed to keep her close so she won't pounce on me since it's almost one shot, but why does she pounce on me when I'm 2 feet away from her? Moreover, why does she teleport away just to pounce back on me? And something else. It seems that I'm dodging everything she throws at me, but I keep taking damage for some reason. Sometimes, even potions aren't enough to keep me topped. What's that about?

Why was the last thread on this issue archived? I haven't broken any rule. I'm just asking for advice here.

Get high block i.e
The Eviscerator
The Eviscerator
Short Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 37 to 38
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 376
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
10% Base Block Chance
Socketed (3)
helps with that, high hp and avoid if possible.
keep trying.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Thanks for the advice. I succeeded by actually respeccing all my points once into vitality, crafting a few enchanted items and socketing everything with perfect rubies. Went from 16k hp to 26k hp. That seemed to trivialize the fight since it's a question of surviving after she pounces you, so the pounce never took away more than 1/2 of my hp, managing to pot up easily.
leexun
Stone Warrior
30 | 11
some tips for this boss are:
- keep her busy casting spell, get close to her enough, stay away from others witches
- pounce can be blocked with high block chance or dodge with high defense, and it takes heavy cooldown, but not recommended for this 2. instead, high HP is more than you need, buy HP-potions as many as you can. I think 13k~more of HP should be enough. 2x Assur bane Ring will help you very much
- keep moving around her and cast purify, run far away from her if you are out of HP stock
- keep you hp always full or at least 13k
- be patients

that was my try with assassin
good luck

Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Updated op.