Weapon/Armor: Fusion/Remodel Feature

Discuss Median XL!
Hi is it possible to have this feature on Median XL maybe soon after other important updates/fixes? That has an item specific effect (similar to Path of Brutality, but without +lvl requirements), like it can be used only for Runewords especially Xis Runewords, so that you can change the base item without losing the stats (or transfer it)? Ex. Tg bought Natasha's Legacy with good roll (Light Plate) into (Ancient Armor) or vice versa?
Edited by RobbieLegend420 4 years.
DacianDraco
Cog
212 | 17
There was a showcased feature a long time ago, i have even searched now for the screenshots but the img are no longer available from that time. Anyway the idea was to been able to "take" the affixes from an item type and to add them to another item type, crafted items at least. But it's unlikely that we will see this anytime soon, or ever, not because it can't be done but because it's not be a priority.
DacianDraco wrote:There was a showcased feature a long time ago, i have even searched now for the screenshots but the img are no longer available from that time. Anyway the idea was to been able to "take" the affixes from an item type and to add them to another item type, crafted items at least. But it's unlikely that we will see this anytime soon, or ever, not because it can't be done but because it may not be a priority.

Nice to hear that it has been discussed before, but anyways I understand that this is just a minor feature, I'm hoping in the future it will be added if there's a chance.