About new elemental bases

Discuss Median XL!
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I think this deserves its own topic. Now that numerous bases have been replaced with elemental bases (which no one asked for I believe?), options became limited. A very good example is the stag bow. It's the only bow in the game (besides reflex bow) for the amazon that has 0.21% damage per point of dexterity and 10wsm, while reflex bow has 20wsm, which requires an additional ~160% attack speed to reach the last frame. This is simply a huge nerf to physical builds and I'm only talking about the bowzon here since I don't have any idea about other classes.

Can we have alternatives to those elemental bases? For example, can reflex bow inherit stag bow's base physical damage and wsm? Or maybe introduce a new bow base (but that's a lot of work I assume)?
otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
You can easily reach cap with ecstatic frenzy
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
otarU1921 wrote:You can easily reach cap with ecstatic frenzy

EF grants 150%. Reflex needs 456%...

You need to go out of your way to get to 456% by sacrificing a lot of important stats. Not worth it, in my opinion.
otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
I think EF is skill IAS so using only Ecstatic Frenzy you are already at the cap.
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
otarU1921 wrote:I think EF is skill IAS so using only Ecstatic Frenzy you are already at the cap.

There is no "skill IAS" since sigma my dude.
otarU1921
Sasquatch
60 | 7
Didn't know that, thanks for the correction