Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Probally I'm the only one who feel Frostclaw bad. Sucks against boss, poo against mobs pack. I dont see any reason focus too much on it.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
It is excellent against bosses. Bosses that don’t teleport when taking damage that is.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Well then my fireheart is great enough for those non-teleport. And it's not worth to focus on Frostclaw for those bosses.

Most of mid-end-high end bosses has teleport. Even fireheart has hard time to deal with them with 170% fire pierce. I actually dont know where I can improve my char. Almost nearly perfect except getting some serious shit.
Hey_Buddy
Imp
4 | 0
Hi guys!
I have played totemancer for several days and suddenly decided to read mxl forum and ask for advice.
- First of all, how do you farm high level areas without mf gear? I'm farming k3k with 300+ mf gear and still have decent clear speed and crap drops here, found only 3 pieces of summoner set and 2 of malice set.
- Does any totem receive bonuses from "+ minion damage/res" affixes? I see that totemic set has "+ minion life" affix, maybe others work too?
- Does "- enemy res" affixes from merks gear work for your spell damage (and for your totems too)? And if yes, does it override jinns "- enemy res" attribute?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Aim for Duncraig/Fauztinville farming. Kurast 3KBA cannot drop SSU items due to the item level being higher than the area level. Also, this place haves a set drop bias. In other words, unless you are looking for sets, you are better elsewhere.

Totems do not inherit minion statistics. They already absorb 50% damage from their own element and can have dodge via passive in the totem tree. -enemy resistances work on totems, Jinns are actually adding an amount to it
Hey_Buddy
Imp
4 | 0
Johnny Impak wrote:Aim for Duncraig/Fauztinville farming. Kurast 3KBA cannot drop SSU items due to the item level being higher than the area level. Also, this place haves a set drop bias. In other words, unless you are looking for sets, you are better elsewhere.

Totems do not inherit minion statistics. They already absorb 50% damage from their own element and can have dodge via passive in the totem tree. -enemy resistances work on totems, Jinns are actually adding an amount to it

Thx for the answer, but you didn't really made things more clear for me. What is the point of farming without +mf gear? Duncraig and fauztinville is hard to beat areas, where you need best gear/runes you can afford. With typical tier4 mf+ items monsters will melt you in secs.
And I really wanna know, if my merk stats from his gear will sum up with mine or they just override it or even do not affect my damage. For example, if I have "-10% enemy resistances" and my merc has same amount, the resulting effect for totem damage will be "-20% enemy resistances" or just mine "-10%"?
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Merc -resistances apply only to said mercenary.
Farming without mf is an option when you are looking for drops unaffected by mf (ie great runes). You can farm to level up too with little mf, but don’t expect any results.
Immortal_FTW
Imp
5 | 0

Did it for the first time :-D