Totem Necro Discussion

Discuss Median XL!
Saviour
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Guys what mercenary do you use? I was thinking of getting Abjurer.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Currently using Necrolyte cuz i have many good cold spell/pierce gear. But may change to fighter mage later for more support from him.

What merc you guys choose?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Updated my char stats atm

Anyone here still playing Totem? How are you guys doing?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Pinball wrote:Anyone here still playing Totem? How are you guys doing?

Guess no lmao. RIP the hype train.

As the last totem nec alive, i've made a short clip about doing 6 min fauzt and bremm with my necro. Still can be better cuz I've not MO any shit yet.

Another video about doing Dunc/Triune
► Show Spoiler

Enjoy!
frozsoul
Cultist
24 | 3
lv 130, 7k damage fireheart. I'm using smokeless and sinwar. Seems the sentinel's sorrow is much better?
@Pinball Do you struggle with ubers? Or Totem Nec is just for farming?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yes. It enable you to use many resources for more spell damage: Resurgence, Goetia, Minion dmg jewel...

Totem nec is just for meme as dev team wish. Depends on what boss. Much struggle against teleport boss and the funny thing is most of bosses here are all has teleport when getting dmged LUL.

As you can see in videos my farming speed is not much worse to xbow. It is just not press 1 button and win the gamr like xbow shit.
frozsoul
Cultist
24 | 3
Pinball wrote:Yes. It enable you to use many resources for more spell damage: Resurgence, Goetia, Minion dmg jewel...

Totem nec is just for meme as dev team wish. Depends on what boss. Much struggle against teleport boss and the funny thing is most of bosses here are all has teleport when getting dmged LUL.

As you can see in videos my farming speed is not much worse to xbow. It is just not press 1 button and win the gamr like xbow shit.

I see, will look for a sentinel's sorrow. Did you try Labyrinth with your build?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Figuring a good way to do t13 solo but shit hit really hard there. The real problem is your main char is tanky but totems are not. They dont have res/void/defense/PR so corrupted barb just 1 shot them with Iron Spiral.

If you wanna go t13+ rift then find a partner. Most ppl who do lab always do with a team, not solo.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Pinball wrote:Figuring a good way to do t13 solo but shit hit really hard there. The real problem is your main char is tanky but totems are not. They dont have res/void/defense/PR so corrupted barb just 1 shot them with Iron Spiral.

If you wanna go t13+ rift then find a partner. Most ppl who do lab always do with a team, not solo.

This. The difficulty spikes at T13. Feels like they are hitting like 3 times harder than T12. I had 88% all resistances. Soloing from here and up is excruciatingly difficult. Working on a build that may be able to get past it. But it just theorycrafting for now.

As for totemnec, I personally got tired of it since the lightning totem is barely useful at all in its current form.
Ywinel
Pit Knight
108 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm currently testing cold choice with Avalanche crafted wand and SU Circlet. Fun to farm, you can't get 5 totems like Fireheart but Avalanche fixes it a bit and Frostclaw has really good single target. Works well in Dunc and Teganze. I haven't tried further dungeon yet beacuse I'm barely playing on multi lately but should be really fine.