Discuss Median XL!
Furystrikesx
Vampiress
38 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
So far ive worked with 1 pt frostclaw 1pt storm, max embalming, max totem synergies, max deathward, 1 pt flayer, and leftovers in fireheart. got me to 80 no issues so far.
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
This plays much better than trap assasin. You don't need to bother with a clunky long cooldown skill to do any significant damage, all you need is to spawn three basic elemental totems close to eachother. No stupid CD's, the only spam-prohibiting factor is high mana cost but that can be sorted out by specing into energy and mana regeneration rate.
demoner
Acid Prince
49 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anyone else feel the change to Stormeye seems for the worse? Sure it does a nova now but it seems to have terrible range. Combined with the fewer (albeit more powerful) fireballs from Fireheart, moving targets at even a moderate distance get away scott free. It feels like I have to warp all my totems on top of each mob to do get a good kill speed. NM Baal was an absolute pain because of this.
Serge91
Thunder Beetle
52 | 0
Deathlord is just 1-pointer skill, or is it worth to invest more points in it?
CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Serge91 wrote:Deathlord is just 1-pointer skill, or is it worth to invest more points in it?

Deathlord is kind of pointless. I'm assuming we should put all of our stats into Energy (unless we need STR and DEX for items, but still not sure 5 skills is worth, since we will have charms and gear to do that).

Unless you're thinking of Death Ward, then I would say put leftover points into that depending on how high % you can get of avoiding damage.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
demoner wrote:Anyone else feel the change to Stormeye seems for the worse? Sure it does a nova now but it seems to have terrible range. Combined with the fewer (albeit more powerful) fireballs from Fireheart, moving targets at even a moderate distance get away scott free. It feels like I have to warp all my totems on top of each mob to do get a good kill speed. NM Baal was an absolute pain because of this.

Stormeye sucks. Old stormeye is much better.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
What is the main totem for you guys? I mean which to smax

Currently Im maxing Fireheart and using Tower set
Magisch
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
For sockets, do you reckon the new -2% all enemy res rune is better then 5% energy gem?

Pinball wrote:What is the main totem for you guys? I mean which to smax

Currently Im maxing Fireheart and using Tower set

I'm not smaxing any totem atm. I'm currently at:

10p Frostclaw
1p Stormeye
20p Fireheart

Max Mastery
Max Soulbond
Max Embalming
Max Jinn
1p Talon's Hold
Remaining Death Ward

I did check and it was confirmed that Jinn actually double dips with its aura, the aura applies to you, gets transferred to your totems and then applies to your totems, meaning the effect is double if both are in range
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
How close to each other do the totems need to be to get the bonus from soulbond? Does anybody know?
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Magisch wrote:For sockets, do you reckon the new -2% all enemy res rune is better then 5% energy gem?

I'm not smaxing any totem atm. I'm currently at:

10p Frostclaw
1p Stormeye
20p Fireheart

Max Mastery
Max Soulbond
Max Embalming
Max Jinn
1p Talon's Hold
Remaining Death Ward

I did check and it was confirmed that Jinn actually double dips with its aura, the aura applies to you, gets transferred to your totems and then applies to your totems, meaning the effect is double if both are in range

Why fireheart? My pierce atm

Forgot to do 5 eyes lol