only MO's? Specific uniques?
MJA1521
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Charms and gear. You can also use endless loop belt with +1 mana on striking.
MrSneakyFox
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
MJA1521 wrote:Charms and gear. You can also use endless loop belt with +1 mana on striking.

If I'm struggling at 115 I don't think I'm gonna get many more charms or an endless loop..
MJA1521
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Well we're not talking about you in general, we're talking about trap rats in general. If you're asking about yourself try not to spam your quill storm, one click is usually enough to kill a small pack giving your mana some time to regen. You can also try not to level your skill unless you're going to for sure get another target. It'll reduce the amount of quills in total but having 20/29 will be far less mana than 29/29 and you still would have the same amount of targets as 20/29
MrSneakyFox
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
MJA1521 wrote:Well we're not talking about you in general, we're talking about trap rats in general. If you're asking about yourself try not to spam your quill storm, one click is usually enough to kill a small pack giving your mana some time to regen. You can also try not to level your skill unless you're going to for sure get another target. It'll reduce the amount of quills in total but having 20/29 will be far less mana than 29/29 and you still would have the same amount of targets as 20/29

casting one quill storm isn't enough to kill anything in the 115 ubers, let alone the 110 ones.
MJA1521
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
MrSneakyFox wrote:
MJA1521 wrote:Well we're not talking about you in general, we're talking about trap rats in general. If you're asking about yourself try not to spam your quill storm, one click is usually enough to kill a small pack giving your mana some time to regen. You can also try not to level your skill unless you're going to for sure get another target. It'll reduce the amount of quills in total but having 20/29 will be far less mana than 29/29 and you still would have the same amount of targets as 20/29

casting one quill storm isn't enough to kill anything in the 115 ubers, let alone the 110 ones.

Why are you trying to push ubers if you can't efficiently do them? Stick to areas you can farm easier on hopes of finding better gear.
If I was you try to find/buy the rainbow warrior set. It'll give you literally all you need for a good amount of ubers/areas.
MrSneakyFox
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
MJA1521 wrote:
MrSneakyFox wrote:

Why are you trying to push ubers if you can't efficiently do them? Stick to areas you can farm easier on hopes of finding better gear.
If I was you try to find/buy the rainbow warrior set. It'll give you literally all you need for a good amount of ubers/areas.

How does one get better gear from T4 uniques lol?

k3k is an uber level, can';t farm it.

So is duncraig?

I'm not sure what to do since I shouldn't be doing them?
MJA1521
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Do cow runs man. It's not the best place to get su's/sets but it's better than trying to run k3k and not running them efficiently.
Another thing is run bosses. Sometimes meph/diablo drops su's/sets.
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Just level a bowa or something else that clear faster, trap rats are strong but not the fastest dmg dealers chars, you shouldn't try to mf with them
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Mana stolen per hit