Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Slow target on Talon's Hold was broken in the past and I remeber the discussion because people just assumed it worked but it got overlooked since like MXL 17 or something.

Still doesn't work.

edit: Death Ward is also giving 8% bonus defense per base level, but skill icon says +4% per base level.

deathlord cooldown lists 10 seconds, but its actually about 2 seconds
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
In Tal rasha's fight if your morph as druid expires, you can't morph back. It morphs you from Baal to druid and then you cannot cast it again within 2s cooldown. Basically wrecked my first attempt at Tal rasha as trap rat. Either change that you morph into Baal only when the Tal rasha's health bar is on screen or lower the cooldown on all morphs
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Crash wrote:
Vodkaxxl wrote:I cant create my own game. I mean even loadscreen doesnt show up, just game is freezing for a moment and after few seconds im still in chat window. But i can join to others game :scratch: :scratch: any ideas ?

I'm also having this issue after this morning. does anyone have any answer for this yet?

Had same issue. Just change gs, worked for me
PhytonMaar
Fallen
1 | 0
hi as a necro sumonner i play hc and i use iron golem it has good resist imune to poison has 10k hp and disappear out of nowhere im still on norm difficulty it 1 shot everything but just go away like that very annoying to get to farm crystal and gold every time this happen it just time wasting plz fix it
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yshari Sanctum feedback. So i finally managed to finish the whole dungeon - yes yes casual gamer with stuff to do. Took me about an two hours to get first two bosses since i took some wrong roads and cleared every mob on the way. And about an hour and a half yesterday to finish other three bosses when starting from beginning, but ignoring a lot of mobs and killing only when stuck. In general the time needed is fine and even casual gamer like me can do it rather quick (two playing sessions is ok). Negative feedback - visibility of char for the last two dungeon parts - jungle and red maze. In the jungle the pathing is blocked a lot of times with invisible stuff and finding walking path is struggle. Using leaps and jumps worked okay - but in it could be much better since you are getting constantly atacked by ranged mobs while trying to find da wae. Red maze part to last boss - visibility is so poor, in most cases cannot see my own char or enemies. Random clicking few pixels away from char just to keep moving and possibly killing enemies is not ok. Overall maze part is rather too long since the last boss is in other dungeon now.
Possitive feedback - cold worms still very good farming option.

Necro feedback - Rathma chosen is great support but has same issues of not staying close as barbs wolves. Inconsistent feature.
Hexen
Prowler
19 | 2
Big thanks to devs for 60fps in single player! Game feels so much better!
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hexen wrote:Big thanks to devs for 60fps in single player! Game feels so much better!

diablo 2 is built at 25 fps, it doesn't run more than that, I'm fairly sure. Your screen/computer might, butI think the game itself is 25.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
To try breaking the unquestionable rule of maelstrom in the throw tree, su parma, the go to choice for storm crows could receive some love, in the form of some flat phys dmg, and/or some dex, +block chance, or something, because right now that item is pure trash. Just compare it to hexward.
Hexen
Prowler
19 | 2
Crash wrote:
Hexen wrote:Big thanks to devs for 60fps in single player! Game feels so much better!

diablo 2 is built at 25 fps, it doesn't run more than that, I'm fairly sure. Your screen/computer might, butI think the game itself is 25.

May be, but mouse pointer movement is much smoother now, just feels better.
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2
JeppeAndersen wrote:Why isnt andariel dropping catalyst of desstruction on norm? And why don't warriv give it to me? I'm playing on SP, and I have no clue how to fix it. Game is upgraded and everything

I'm having the same issue. Playing on SP too.

The catalysts that I previously had just disappeared from my Barb's inventory for no reason.
They disappeared upon opening my barb, there were just blank spaces in my inventory where they previously.

Tried getting new ones but they wouldn't drop from Norm Andy and NM Summoner. I've tried with all of my characters now.

I had to transfer my catalysts from other characters.