Σ 1.3 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
JSTM
Sasquatch
62 | 3
Is the act 1 Priestess merc supposed to use "Homing Nova Shot" at level 8? I feel like I'm bug abusing because the Docs say It's supposed to unlock at level 90 and the Priestess mows down everything compared to Ranger.

EDIT: Now that I tested some things, I think the docs are just not accurate or the skills are misplaced somehow. Either Vindicate or Deathstrike got swapped with the Homing Nova Shot, or the docs are wrong.
Edited by JSTM 4 years.
TTraw
Bone Archer
73 | 7
It would be nice to have Broadside's description mention that it's cooldown caps at 8 seconds so that next time I suffer from memory loss I don't bother wasting 70% of my shrines supply on getting that crafted naginata with -2s of Broadside to just get disappointed ever again? Just saying. Would save me a lot of time, shrines and clicking. Back to Maelstorm Sin.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
One of my single player chars is no more viewable in the char selection menu at the beginning. But the files of this char still exist in the save directory.
After making a backup now of my save folder i tried to create the same char agin but then i was told that this char already exists .... but it is not listed in the char selection menu / overview
What can i do?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
nobrainnopain wrote:One of my single player chars is no more viewable in the char selection menu at the beginning. But the files of this char still exist in the save directory.
After making a backup now of my save folder i tried to create the same char agin but then i was told that this char already exists .... but it is not listed in the char selection menu / overview
What can i do?

Maybe you've reached the maximum number of characters that can be shown at the same time in the selection window, try scrolling down with the arrow keys, it might be located at the bottom. You can also try removing from the save folder all but that character file to see if it gets loaded. Did you tempered with the files using some tools or other things?
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
actually there are 8 chars ... when i create a new one i can see him ..... and the char which disapeared was not the newest before
Stigmund
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Theres a weird gold bug i found with my mule. If one player drops a pile of gold and another picks it up when they are at their max gold limit, it halfs the size of the floor gold each attempt to pick it up and also returns each reduced amount to the player who dropped it. I've not done anymore testing than that.

I made this screencast, sorry its so large and choppy, i have no idea why, they are usualy small and decent (which is why i use it).
https://www.screencast.com/t/aeounLzO
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2
JSTM wrote:Is the act 1 Priestess merc supposed to use "Homing Nova Shot" at level 8? I feel like I'm bug abusing because the Docs say It's supposed to unlock at level 90 and the Priestess mows down everything compared to Ranger.

EDIT: Now that I tested some things, I think the docs are just not accurate or the skills are misplaced somehow. Either Vindicate or Deathstrike got swapped with the Homing Nova Shot, or the docs are wrong.

I did some testing of my own too. It seems that Homing Nova Shot is unlocked from the BEGINNING lol.

I hired a level 2 priestess and she was using Homing Nova shot like she was fighting Samael.
Anhe1
Acid Prince
47 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

Because of totem Lucion cant go forward...
Maybe its not happening frequently but make a gate a bit wider
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Regarding Holy Caster, would it be possible to allow other spells be used while solar flare is active but also lower the amount of spell damage that incarnation gives to compensate, just being able to use a single target or clear skill paired with the element would make the spec magnitudes better.
Heartgrave
Fallen
1 | 0
Feedback/Suggestion....add a keybind for force move please! I'd rather hold the "E" key on my keyboard to move than repeatedly click or hold the mouse button. It's just easier for me.