Azure Drake
164 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Heartgrave wrote:Feedback/Suggestion....add a keybind for force move please! I'd rather hold the "E" key on my keyboard to move than repeatedly click or hold the mouse button. It's just easier for me.

:scratch:
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SinClaire wrote:
JSTM wrote:Is the act 1 Priestess merc supposed to use "Homing Nova Shot" at level 8? I feel like I'm bug abusing because the Docs say It's supposed to unlock at level 90 and the Priestess mows down everything compared to Ranger.

EDIT: Now that I tested some things, I think the docs are just not accurate or the skills are misplaced somehow. Either Vindicate or Deathstrike got swapped with the Homing Nova Shot, or the docs are wrong.

I did some testing of my own too. It seems that Homing Nova Shot is unlocked from the BEGINNING lol.

I hired a level 2 priestess and she was using Homing Nova shot like she was fighting Samael.

Happened to me as well. Level 20 priestess uses Spore Shot, Deathstrike, Homing Nova all the time. Either bug or docs is wrong.
SinClaire
Lava Lord
94 | 2
NotCube wrote:
SinClaire wrote:
JSTM wrote:Is the act 1 Priestess merc supposed to use "Homing Nova Shot" at level 8? I feel like I'm bug abusing because the Docs say It's supposed to unlock at level 90 and the Priestess mows down everything compared to Ranger.

EDIT: Now that I tested some things, I think the docs are just not accurate or the skills are misplaced somehow. Either Vindicate or Deathstrike got swapped with the Homing Nova Shot, or the docs are wrong.

I did some testing of my own too. It seems that Homing Nova Shot is unlocked from the BEGINNING lol.

I hired a level 2 priestess and she was using Homing Nova shot like she was fighting Samael.

Happened to me as well. Level 20 priestess uses Spore Shot, Deathstrike, Homing Nova all the time. Either bug or docs is wrong.

Definitely a bug. Homing nova is not an early game skill.

I might abuse this and farm hellforge with new characters.
Rokkibal
Skeleton
2 | 0
I kill Andariel in 1 act but the quest does not count. What could it be?
oztor
Cog
242 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Cathedral of vanity:
1. Enter the portal to CoV
2. Exit
3. Enter again

AR: Beams are gone.

Not 100% sure its not only visual effect though.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Why there is still a bug from Malevolence... those grey stats doesnt work
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Dont know if been mentioned before, why are T1 items more expensive than T2 when gambling?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
To prevent gambling addiction.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
I tried to utilize the Spell Damage Bonus of Death Pact for an oskill caster necro. It turned out that it is almost impossible to reach the cap of 150% and at the same time have enough spare points to balance out HP, Uber skill and other defensive stats (TCD or Avoid).
Why even implement a cap of 150% SD if you cannot reach it with a reasonable skillplan.
Atm you need at least 116 skillpoints to put in Death Pact and the Malice Tree to reach this cap (except Funeral Pyre all those skills feels rather weak, either because of the dps or the mechanic of how the damage is applied).

The current Spell Damage Bonus is calculated Basepoints_in_MaliceTree*(1+0.025*DeathPact_baselvl). The linear scaling with Death Pacts Baselvl simply is and feels not rewarding at all.
My suggestion:

If you want to keep the scaling linear increase the slope from 0.025 to at least 0.03 or slightly higher.
Imo better would be an increasing return of DeathPact_baselvl with Basepoints_in_MaliceTree*(1+x)^DeathPact_baselvl with x something between 0.027 and 0.03.

The latter scaling wouldn't break the game at all, the 150 cap would be a little easier to reach and Malice and oskill builds might get some attention....
LeQuebecois
Abomination
156 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
I think Naginata Sins are still bad. If i'm correct, there is only single target attacks ( except the one that creates the circle of blades ).
Nagisins needs an attack with more area effect , as an 'unusual build' player , you would make me happy with a Whirlwind skill.
Either in sin skill tree or in a naginata SU as oskill.

Thank you !