Σ 1.3 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
Anonymous: wrote:Can Fauzt portal become permanent skill on Black road charm ?

Nop.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
And why not ? What is the point of random rune picking/keeping in inventory ? Quality of life is decreasing...
plts88
Acid Prince
49 | 2
Marco wrote:For bugs, you can now use our Github Issue Tracker:
https://github.com/Median-XL/Issue-Tracker/issues

I posted this 9 months ago, the last time I played. Didn't find it from the bugtracker though:

Using Necormancer's "Angel of Death" -skill near monsters with teleport attack makes the client to stop responding.
The effect is the same when you hold an item while dying, then respawn, and drop the item in town.
Stereox
Cog
247 | 4
Werewolf skill set needs a rework IMO

The mana degen is fine as a trade off. But Mana Pulse is obnoxious to use, it doesn't grant anything valuable other than to counter the very weakness of being werewolf. For a brief of time.
Either give another buff for short period after the buff disappear, like reduced damage or melee avoidance (to complement werewolf innate avoid, because stopping after your mana is depleted is what kills me when I stop Harbinger-ing). Or even remove it and make werewolf have zero mana and use Blood Magic instead and Mana Pulse give a buff that remove mana cost and/or other defensive buff, that's more flavorful and thematic IMO

Twister also feels pretty bad despite the potential damage, its static and doesn't have noticeable area of effect. Of course I will compare it to Thorn wall and Rend. Bears have great damage and survivability, Traprats have great defense and damage while maintaining the clear speed, where Werewolves only have clear speed and that's only if you can sustain it

Harbinger on the other side are the only thing that save werewolf from being bad to shit tier, it clears amazingly fast. May be faster than bowzon with enough damage. That's my experience with Werewolf struggling in act 5 NM even with full set, I expect to faceroll at least until Act 4 Hell
Splargh
Grubber
321 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Shoudn't the act2 mercs heroic strength scale with dexterity? He can only equip weapons that scale with dex.
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Remove Baal/Diablo morph from binding of baal on assault of mount arreat ubers, it's just plain stupid and doesnt work properly.
patlefort
Sasquatch
63 | 1
Phoboss is simply broken. As it is now he is just there to ruin your rift. Impossible to deal with when you have to also deal with a map full of monsters. Once he pounce you, you will just die with no indication of what's going on on screen. He also disable your TP skill apparently. That's even if you know what he's supposed to do. Tier 11+ lab is already hard enough.

In tier 11 rift, you will often time be spawned right into a big pack of monsters.
Holtreich
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The description for "Eris" on the runeword page says:
Level 100 Charm (16/16 Charges)

It should be:
Level 16 Charm (100/100 Charges)
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
This Line in the patch notes made me think what it actually means:
MAGIC MISSILES: damage from level 2 to 28 reduced by 10%

• does the damage still only depends on slvlv and the damage gain from slvl 2 to 28 is reduced by 10% and from slvl 29 upwards the damage gain remains so we end up with the less relative damage reduction the higher the slvl gets
  • does the damage still only depends on slvlv and the actual total damage from slvl 2 to 28 is reduced by 10% and from slvl 29 upwards the total damage remains so we end up with the same damage from slvl 29 upwards
  • the damage somehow now depends on the base lvl and from base lvl 2 to 28 there is a damage reduction of 10% that gets removed as soon as you hit base lvl 29 (Would be weird damage jump when hitting this Breakpoint)
  • Something other

I tested a lot to find out and apparently the displayed MM damage still only depends on slvl but the overall damage is reduced by 10% no matter how high the slvl or base lvl of MM is.

So either the implemented changes do not work as intended or the line in the Patch Notes should be changed to:
MAGIC MISSILES: damage reduced by 10%
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Heart of Sin monsters have very low drop. Sometime I kill hundred of em and no item drops.