Thunder Beetle
54 | 15
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Does Fire Splash proc is meant to not look like this anymore? (With the long range wave) Thanks
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Long ranged wave - barb skill called earthquake. Fire splash is that fire circle-ish around your char.
InvokeList
Thunder Beetle
54 | 15
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Anonymous: wrote:Long ranged wave - barb skill called earthquake. Fire splash is that fire circle-ish around your char.

Oh okay thanks!
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
RequiemLux wrote:
Sometimes it happens but it's surely not common. Probably isn't related at all but for science try doing the fight without D2Stats running. Also in your Diablo II installation folder there should be a folder called "Logs" inside it you'll find one or more D2Debug.txt, upload here the one with the matching date of when you got the error (numbers in the name year-month-day). Or even better, if the error is replicable, delete all the debug logs in the folder and let the game create a new one once you get the error again.

I tried it again without D2status running and removing the debug logs and it work. I kill Diablo and got my @ss kicked by Uldysian lol but atleast i know it works.

Thank you
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Jo_Jo wrote:
RequiemLux wrote:
Sometimes it happens but it's surely not common. Probably isn't related at all but for science try doing the fight without D2Stats running. Also in your Diablo II installation folder there should be a folder called "Logs" inside it you'll find one or more D2Debug.txt, upload here the one with the matching date of when you got the error (numbers in the name year-month-day). Or even better, if the error is replicable, delete all the debug logs in the folder and let the game create a new one once you get the error again.

I tried it again without D2status running and removing the debug logs and it work. I kill Diablo and got my @ss kicked by Uldysian lol but atleast i know it works.

Thank you

I've had some in-game issues with D2stats as well, but in my case, it introduced sort of a delay on every element in the UI, button presses, attacking, name plates etc. It seems to run better when run as admin and with XP SP2 compatibility.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
It is probably a small thing, but Asterism (Zon's Storm devotion) should not make her black.
-It's ugly
-It's not really "storm-like"
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
tranvanhieu wrote:It is probably a small thing, but Asterism (Zon's Storm devotion) should not make her black.
-It's ugly

Aren't clouds during a storm usually pretty dark? Some extremely dark colors (black, for example) go well with the Storm theme imho, also due to the graphic engine limitations there isn't really all that choice.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Are useless skills like StormFront(I REALLY want to like this skill, but it performs abysmally) getting any attention for the upcoming patch?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HurtSmash404 wrote:Are useless skills like StormFront(I REALLY want to like this skill, but it performs abysmally) getting any attention for the upcoming patch?

If you REALLY want to like that skill play stormfront druid, you need three SUs for that though but they are not that rare.
tranvanhieu
Grubber
310 | 2
RequiemLux wrote:
tranvanhieu wrote:It is probably a small thing, but Asterism (Zon's Storm devotion) should not make her black.
-It's ugly

Aren't clouds during a storm usually pretty dark? Some extremely dark colors (black, for example) go well with the Storm theme imho, also due to the graphic engine limitations there isn't really all that choice.

Hm... the cLOD Holy Shock Aura effect would serve better IMHO.
Back in the day, BrotherLaz removed all cLOD stuffs.
Now we have Werewolf, Werebear back, altered Holy Hammer back, Altered Whirlwind back
I don't see why we should not bring cLOD aura effect back, they are dope.

Of course I don't know anything about programming, but I hope it is possible.