Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Captcha wrote:Perfect Being has reduced the benefit it gives twice now. I noticed the latest at level 109 (it may have hapened a bit before that).

1) It would be good if the tooltip said something about this so we know what to expect.

2) At level 109 it said 51% chance to avoid and 16/17 points in it (which meant I could put another point in it), so I did - but it stayed at 51%. Is there a cap or is it a bug?

It's progression-based so that assassins have better survivability through leveling. It starts higher and hits certain breakpoints as you level and normalizes back down a little bit instead of starting at like 20% and gradually going up until endgame.
skper
Fallen
1 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
minor issue: rightclicking "oil of enhancement" does not show:
Low quality weapon/armor + Oil of Enhancement → reroll item as regular

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube#idx2
The receipe works, just not shown.
InvokeList
Thunder Beetle
54 | 15
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Thanks for the bug fixes.
Edited by InvokeList 4 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Still can't shard or sig set amulets. was reported many times last season, there's really no reason they can't be.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Totem should have Poison Immune or atleast high Poison Resistance. Thats bad when 1 or 2 Poison Cloud (from tier 6 lab) kills your 9 totem in 2 secs.

Totem is not great at farming. Bad vs bosses and now get rekt in lab then I have no idea what to do with Totem nec.

Ofc he got a good buff. But not enought to makes him from garbage to great. Just decent for leveling then respec for other specs.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Crash wrote:
Captcha wrote:Perfect Being has reduced the benefit it gives twice now. I noticed the latest at level 109 (it may have hapened a bit before that).

1) It would be good if the tooltip said something about this so we know what to expect.

2) At level 109 it said 51% chance to avoid and 16/17 points in it (which meant I could put another point in it), so I did - but it stayed at 51%. Is there a cap or is it a bug?

It's progression-based so that assassins have better survivability through leveling. It starts higher and hits certain breakpoints as you level and normalizes back down a little bit instead of starting at like 20% and gradually going up until endgame.

Sure, understood, but it would be good if it said something about that in the skill description/tooltip - at least we'd know which character level is the last reduction and if it's intended behaviour or a bug.

Also if the cap is 51% after (what I hope is) the final reduction then it would be good to stop more points being put in the skill. We get to 62% or more while levelling, which gets reduced suddenly at certain levels but we can get it back up to over 60% again with more skill points. Then we get to the third reduction and suddenly the cap is 51% - so we just got used to bumping it up each time and suddenly find it doesn't increase and we don't know why.

In saying that, I'm assuming 51% is the final cap? I can't tell if that's intended or if it's a bug - or if it might go up every 2 or 3 points on a diminishing returns basis as some skills do.

I can't find anything on this by doing searches. The skill description in the assassin docs just says "Passive effect: grants a chance that incoming attacks miss" which doesn't really help tbh.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hellreach SU Long War Bow is causing the Triune book debuff to be deactivated. Unsure if it's something on the orange text or recurring bug like Gematria used to do.
ori
Gravedigger
191 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Paladin - Holy Melee : dragon's blessing buff is not displayed at the buff bar
torrent
Destroyer
7 | 0
Liking the changes to elemental bases, but playing as an ele neutraldin it is extremely difficult to come across an oskill while using these bases, at least until you can farm / trade for SUs.

Could you please consider the following:

1) Add oskills to early game / TU armours rather than just weapons (all oskills except whirlpool are only found on TU weapons and not armors, and whirlpool is unreliable as a main clear ability). This would allow neutraldins the ability to actually level as pure ele.
2) Add potential oskill affixes to some of these bases like crystal swords so neutraldins can craft a weapon in the mid game.
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
TA trophy drop rate:
- Before: 2% chance to get a full trophy.
- Now: 3% chance to get 1/3 of a trophy.

tl;dr: nice change :coolstorybob:

p/s: same shit for jday, trophy drop rate got butchered :bounce: