Discuss Median XL!
MJA1521
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Okay so with the buffs and changes to UHC how exactly should the play style go?

Right now I mostly use slayers. run around, cast buffs constantly and throw slayers out wherever enemies are. I'm noticing though they're starting to get a bit weaker to enemies though.
Should I be focusing on mindflay instead of slayers?
Also should I only be smaxing mindflay or both mindflay and slayers?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Imho you should be focusing on Mindfly, and use Slayers as support investing in them mainly for the extra beam. Their proc also as a nice synergy with Mindfly. I'd be better to not just focus exclusively on one of the two but if I'd have to chose I'd go with prioritizing Mindfly over Slayers, point of view that extends also to items.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
MJA1521
Bone Archer
77 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
RequiemLux wrote:Imho you should be focusing on Mindfly, and use Slayers as support investing in them mainly for the extra beam. Their proc also as a nice synergy with Mindfly. I'd be better to not just focus exclusively on one of the two but if I'd have to chose I'd go with prioritizing Mindfly over Slayers, point of view that extends also to items.

Alright I appreciate the quick reply. Thank you! So then over all focus on lightning dmg and pierce and not magic dmg?
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Yeah, at least that is what I'd try.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
As i inderstand it, with superbeast cast rate you gonna cast all slayers so fast, you dont want to stand and read books or watch tv waiting for them to disappear, you gonna cast mindflay a lot, so thats the playstyle i think, both of them but Focus on lighthing because pierce man.
Daiug2
Cultist
22 | 0
The higher you'll go, the more you'll just use Mindflay, i'm warning you now.

Unfortunately, due to the Slayers not scaling with Cast speed, and their slow activation time, it's starting to feel like a waste casting them. They're a small dps bump during bosses, i'll say that.