73 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Flyon wrote:
RyougiShiki wrote:
Vikan wrote:Hello I want to auction my dick

Maybe I keep it. Looking for sick offer.

1tg

Over price for a relatively small size ?

It's not about the size, it's about how you use it. 5tg
Melatonina
Banned
108 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
ThurmanMurman wrote:
Melatonina wrote:Ladder always been and will always be filled with idiots, kids, fakers, and shits.
Just like Diablo 2 ladders, bunch of noobs and mfers.
That is why I dont bother play it anymore. Wasted too much time replying to kids who then say " dont need it anymore"

Flyon is a perfect exemple of such bm traders, no idea how you dare to post in here, little bi*ch

Bro when did u ever trade with flyon anything, i know u and im ashamed to see u write such things, i play with flyon every day, we always on discord on voice chat, he can even link u his trades, when did u ever trade with him and what did he ever say or do to u to write such things???!??

1 - Flyon asked me an item
2 - I reply, ok we can trade after reset is done (I wrote this on my public trade topic)
3 - I then pm him "your mule is ready" he replied to me "thank you!"
4 - I replied "ok, but you didnt sent me anything" which he replied "what item ? i dont remember"
5 - I remind him the item, his answer " you took forever to trade blabla I cannot read, sorry I dont need it anymore"

drama/10

And how do you know me ? I dont know any scrubs from romania or whatever shit country
Flyon
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Melatonina wrote:
ThurmanMurman wrote:
Melatonina wrote:Ladder always been and will always be filled with idiots, kids, fakers, and shits.
Just like Diablo 2 ladders, bunch of noobs and mfers.
That is why I dont bother play it anymore. Wasted too much time replying to kids who then say " dont need it anymore"

Flyon is a perfect exemple of such bm traders, no idea how you dare to post in here, little bi*ch

Bro when did u ever trade with flyon anything, i know u and im ashamed to see u write such things, i play with flyon every day, we always on discord on voice chat, he can even link u his trades, when did u ever trade with him and what did he ever say or do to u to write such things???!??

1 - Flyon asked me an item
2 - I reply, ok we can trade after reset is done (I wrote this on my public trade topic)
3 - I then pm him "your mule is ready" he replied to me "thank you!"
4 - I replied "ok, but you didnt sent me anything" which he replied "what item ? i dont remember"
5 - I remind him the item, his answer " you took forever to trade blabla I cannot read, sorry I dont need it anymore"

drama/10

And how do you know me ? I dont know any scrubs from romania or whatever shit country

Drama queen incoming

If you were man enough, you wouldn’t talk shit behind a screen.
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
closed topic incoming :pop: :pop: :pop: :mweed:
ThurmanMurman
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
That's funny man ...ur a funny man i give u that ^^ Scrub me^^ bro u dont even know who u talking too. U got a big mouth, u try to provoke me, u have it with everyone, and u have a short memory.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sometimes I forget that this is just a game too guys, it's ok.
Flyon
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
CallMeCrazySam wrote:Sometimes I forget that this is just a game too guys, it's ok.

One of the few people who’s actually mature