New Season?

Threads that no longer serve a purpose. Read-only.
Stilgaron
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Patch without new season makes no sense:
- Old season characters wont work with new patch.
- People likely (in majority) wont play new patch without being able to play on realms. What the point if you will drop these characters right after new season starts? (testing only maybe, but you can't rely on ppl on that - ppl want to play not to test)
- All major titles start new seasons with huge balance changes, its common practice but honestly there is no alternatives either.
nikolaipka
Core Lord
380 | 17
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
And what exactly is your question? If there will be ladder reset? Maybe try to read some posts or ask in short questions topic.
- Old char won't work.
- New pathc is MP aswell SP, they don't "crop chars" just because they decided. There was a vote and we decided. Also this time changes are in game core not just added itesm etc.
- Yes and alot major titles make new seasons and versions with huge disbalance changes.
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Stilgaron wrote:Patch without new season makes no sense:
- People likely (in majority) wont play new patch without being able to play on realms. What the point if you will drop these characters right after new season starts? (testing only maybe, but you can't rely on ppl on that - ppl want to play not to test)
- All major titles start new seasons with huge balance changes, its common practice but honestly there is no alternatives either.

Of course, some random impatient user knows better than admins with 5+ year experinece, how stuff is supposed to be done... Dont you remember one amazing ladder, which was spoiled with ancient quest bug, so everyone got stuck in the normal a5 and had nothing to do but farming AC and waiting till Aahz uploads hotfix to it? But ofc, you definetly know, what are you talking about. Also, talking for "ppl" is a bad habbit. Who the fuck are you to claim such stuff, honestly? Speak for yourself, please. I'm personally ready to mess around in SP (which I actually hate) and stream it aswell, so people get atleast a small overview about changes and are somehow prepared to upcoming ladder rush.
Stilgaron
Thunder Beetle
51 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mahitovec wrote:

Of course, some random impatient user knows better than admins with 5+ year experinece, how stuff is supposed to be done... Dont you remember one amazing ladder, which was spoiled with ancient quest bug, so everyone got stuck in the normal a5 and had nothing to do but farming AC and waiting till Aahz uploads hotfix to it? But ofc, you definetly know, what are you talking about. Also, talking for "ppl" is a bad habbit. Who the fuck are you to claim such stuff, honestly? Speak for yourself, please. I'm personally ready to mess around in SP (which I actually hate) and stream it aswell, so people get atleast a small overview about changes and are somehow prepared to upcoming ladder rush.

Yeah sure whatever. But anyway - patch with out new season would be worst idea.
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Stilgaron wrote:Yeah sure whatever. But anyway - patch with out new season would be worst idea.

It will cause some mess on the Server for sure if there wont be reset right after release.

But sit back and relax cuz the team will come up with best solution and do the right thing whatever it will be
Jaxon
Azure Drake
177 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I hope we will get some informations regarding this at least a day before patch release. I would like to plan my day to make it possible for me to play when the new season goes live. It is always the best time to start over and play in crowded games :). I guess the team has a workful week to make things they have in mind possible.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
Stilgaron wrote:
mahitovec wrote:

Yeah sure whatever. But anyway - patch with out new season would be worst idea.

So what was your question?
xzmnick
Abomination
153 | 0
Actually SP patch first would be great idea to check for ancients quest bugs.
slowmo8686
Cultist
21 | 1
new core patch with out season reset? thats gross, patch will bring lots of players back and some new ones more then likely, going to feel real bad when they find out there going ot have to restart after a week or 2, i think most will not restart again
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
your posts are gross.

Best thing is that all those crying "experts" going be first ones, who will whine/shitpost on forum in case some crucial bugs appear. :clap: