Thunder Beetle
54 | 2
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
RequiemLux wrote:
Sibakys wrote:
Stereox wrote:This sums up the game's community

Unfortunately

No need for generalization, there are plenty of nice and cool people, it's just that usually they do not tend to be the loudest voice around.

Thats true, but most of the cool people i've met play without the forums. Wasn't trying to generalize, just relating it to my own personal experiences
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
demoner wrote:Thank you for saying what me and my friend have been suspecting for a while. 2 weeks of farming fautz with nothing to show for it and brickwalling our characters is not good design. Having a season economy based around trading (like poe) can work, but not with rollover from previous seasons. A week or two week lockout on tg seems appropriate, but personally I'm not fond of a game based around loot acquisition and hoarding force you into trading because drop rates suck, and doesn't encourage longetivity.

What Celestial is saying may have some ounce of truth in it, but it's masked behind a ton of hyperbole. The trading situation is definitely not as dire as he makes it, you can farm TG very easily. I farmed Dunc/Fauzt for 3 days total with 1400tg to show for it. Biggest sale was 160tg, so you can't call me lucky either. And this is far from the most optimal way out of all the accessible methods of gaining TG.
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
fuppy wrote:
demoner wrote:Thank you for saying what me and my friend have been suspecting for a while. 2 weeks of farming fautz with nothing to show for it and brickwalling our characters is not good design. Having a season economy based around trading (like poe) can work, but not with rollover from previous seasons. A week or two week lockout on tg seems appropriate, but personally I'm not fond of a game based around loot acquisition and hoarding force you into trading because drop rates suck, and doesn't encourage longetivity.

What Celestial is saying may have some ounce of truth in it, but it's masked behind a ton of hyperbole. The trading situation is definitely not as dire as he makes it, you can farm TG very easily. I farmed Dunc/Fauzt for 3 days total with 1400tg to show for it. Biggest sale was 160tg, so you can't call me lucky either. And this is far from the most optimal way out of all the accessible methods of gaining TG.

What are you exactly selling from fauzt other than unique jewelry? And what's your mf?
fuppy
Cog
224 | 94
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
You can click my TG amount to check my history. I ran 230mf trapsin most of the time, 340 for a while in Fauzt (Lilith's Temptation).
Dru
Grubber
338 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
supersage10 wrote:
Helzopro wrote:Image
This is the sort of player thats top, we cant let this tyrant get away with it! :facepalm:

Fuck you too?

lol
thatsoreloser
Fallen
1 | 0
Drops rates are simply too low in my opinion. I don't like being forced to trade or quit. I want to be able to farm myself and acquire T1 SUs in a reasonable amount of time. 300 MF runs in duncraig and Fautz for weeks.. still can't find the T1 SU items I need to progress my character. I'm not even talking about ultra rare items or t10+ labs. I'm talking about the gear you need to transition a build out of a set items. When you grind for hours and hours and have nothing to show for it the game stops being fun. Trading has it's place but it should be an elective not a requirement. I know many of you don't agree with me, but that has been my experience this league.
LeQuebecois
Abomination
156 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Whirlwind Nagisin.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LeQuebecois wrote:Whirlwind Nagisin.

what?
LeQuebecois
Abomination
156 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Crash wrote:

what?

I want a whirlwind skill given by a naginata or in skill tree.
You know .. like the old barbarian skill.

Right now nagisin seems really bad. If i'm correct there is only single target skills .. whirlwind would have a bigger area effect.
I'm the kind of guy that likes unusual builds, and i would love to play a whirlwind nagisin.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LeQuebecois wrote:
Crash wrote:

what?

I want a whirlwind skill given by a naginata or in skill tree.
You know .. like the old barbarian skill.

Right now nagisin seems really bad. If i'm correct there is only single target skills .. whirlwind would have a bigger area effect.
I'm the kind of guy that likes unusual builds, and i would love to play a whirlwind nagisin.

Ye, this is the wrong thread. This is just Celestialray's personal topic for his feedback.

You'll want this thread for your suggestions/bug reports/feedback, etc: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=42659