Need Help with Bowzon

Discuss Median XL!
lxRoninxl
Fallen
1 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hello all. Can you please look through my bowzon. I seem to be lacking damage.

Rings and amulet not optimized yet. Sockets in gear have yet to be filled.

Elemental resists are maxed.

Please let me know what I need to get more deeps

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=mike_oxmall
slimslap
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Honestly you need to upgrade every single piece of equipment you have, I would recommend looking at the end-game bowzon build guides on this site, considering you are lvl 129 your gear is not doing you any favors.

Good luck :)

(at the level your at the charms you will have will get you most of the resistances you need, especially since you are one level away from 130, so I would focus on damage, life, and defense)
Tankerton
Prowler
17 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
slimslap wrote:Honestly you need to upgrade every single piece of equipment you have, I would recommend looking at the end-game bowzon build guides on this site, considering you are lvl 129 your gear is not doing you any favors.

(at the level your at the charms you will have will get you most of the resistances you need, especially since you are one level away from 130, so I would focus on damage, life, and defense)

Why would a bowzon need defense? Ecstatic frenzy drops def to 0.
slimslap
Skeleton
2 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Tankerton wrote:
slimslap wrote:Honestly you need to upgrade every single piece of equipment you have, I would recommend looking at the end-game bowzon build guides on this site, considering you are lvl 129 your gear is not doing you any favors.

Ecstatic Frenzy can be turned off and on, so ideally depending on the situation you are in you will turn it off activating your defense to endure some hits and then turning it on to take out the trash.
masochista
Core Lord
395 | 28
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Most important thing i would say is your body armour. At this point T4 is absolute garbage. Farm teganze and try to get
Rebel (Xis)
for example
Tankerton
Prowler
17 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
slimslap wrote:
Tankerton wrote:

Ecstatic Frenzy can be turned off and on, so ideally depending on the situation you are in you will turn it off activating your defense to endure some hits and then turning it on to take out the trash.

Very solid answer, ty.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
I have a question: Are the +1-2 damage MOs any good?

Also, why do I think OP isn't using Hellreach's gimmck almost at all?
Celestialray
Gravedigger
192 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
HurtSmash404 wrote:I have a question: Are the +1-2 damage MOs any good?

Also, why do I think OP isn't using Hellreach's gimmck almost at all?

I fill my mo with dexterity and 1-2 weapon damage. Damage wise, it's the best (and the only mos for damage) you can get after main stat mos. You should prioritize hit recovery cap though and elemental resistances, but resists you can get later from charms and pgems if you plan on running lab.

Also, what do you mean he's not using hellreach? He has full honorifics to a point it's not good anymore. A well rolled hammerfist gives much more damage than a honorific and it's not even that expensive at this point.