M2017 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

Can I just delete this file? Happened twice today
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
YThe shielding in K3K seems a little buggy, sometimes they are shielded, dont move, and then the shield goes away. Or is part of the mechanic that shield refreshes only aftercertain timeframes?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
About shamanic trance.
You get way more damage from it (and points into summon tree when maxed), than from stances.
Its 31% ed per hard point (32% with realm only amulet +1 max skills).
So if you want a thrower, or melee, that goes all in for damage, you get a lot more damage from pumping points into spirit tree, than from using even lion stance, and that is without any downside. On top of it you can use it with another stance (crane for example because it costs no points and grants nice 700ish% ed).
People will end up maxing spirits that they will never use, on a pure weapon builds, because it results in significantly more damage than putting points into a stance or other passives.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
IS it possible to add one thing?

I was able to click on reveal map, accidentally of course since I like more to investigate through map where is sth and so on.

So, is it possible when we click on reveal map if it could ask us once again, "this will reveal map, are you sure"?

Kinda the same thing as when we want to replace out merc for example, you need to confirm it once again.

Thank for reading.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bend the Shadows should be made so it can't target enemies. Trying to move through a cluttered area and not being able to namelock a minion because the enemies keep getting in the path of your mouse is super frustrating.

Also, the oskill summon from Monsterball UMO has Attack Rating of the summon in the skill icon. The rest of summons (necro minions, barb spirits, etc) should include that too, shouldn't it?
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Talic wrote:IS it possible to add one thing?

I was able to click on reveal map, accidentally of course since I like more to investigate through map where is sth and so on.

So, is it possible when we click on reveal map if it could ask us once again, "this will reveal map, are you sure"?

Kinda the same thing as when we want to replace out merc for example, you need to confirm it once again.

Thank for reading.

nah, just remake the game if you're on mp
or on sp, make a lan game, then make a normal one and you'll get a new map
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
fkfhnis
Azure Drake
172 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Akarat becomes immune to all damage sometimes when all his minions are dead and he kills one of my reanimated skeletons. I watched him become immune after the skeleton died. EDIT: Could have killed one of my elfs (druid skill) too
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edited by Unda 6 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
fkfhnis wrote:Akarat becomes immune to all damage sometimes when all his minions are dead and he kills one of my reanimated skeletons. I watched him become immune after the skeleton died. EDIT: Could have killed one of my elfs (druid skill) too

When his followers die, they release that white nova and it breaks his shield if it hits him, leaving him vulnerable for like... 5-8? Seconds. Sometbing like that. He will regen sometimes too. Open wounds can help prevent his regen. If you get him down low and his shield comes back, but he remains at low health, you can distract with summons, and summon a new one behind him so more followers can appear, allowing you to break the shield again and focus your damage on the near-dead akarat.
Fiho_In_House
Destroyer
7 | 0
Bug in Act 5 of the first quest, you need to stop the siege by killing a unique boss, I killed him in a circle and in a circle, the quest is not completed. What should I do?
► Show Spoiler