M2017 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
Sometimes I revealed map in act1 and the game crashed.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Commonly known problem when trying to get to stash, but in this case, Holy Dragon Paladin is noticeably out of my mouse area but still cant click stash. Invisible targetbox I guess is pretty large on the morph?

Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Can't think off the top of my head, but can multihitting skills list the number of times they hit per second in the skill icon?

i.e. have a line in tantrum that says 25x per second
same with frostclaw, gorefest, thorn strike, etc. Faerie Fire has that in the skill for the spark trail. I think it might help clarify many oskills and class tree skills for newer players who aren't familiar with what skills do, without making the icon too cluttered in most cases?
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
L H wrote:Can't think off the top of my head, but can multihitting skills list the number of times they hit per second in the skill icon?

same with frostclaw, gorefest, thorn strike, etc. Faerie Fire has that in the skill for the spark trail. I think it might help clarify many oskills and class tree skills for newer players who aren't familiar with what skills do, without making the icon too cluttered in most cases?

why? Knowing how many times Retaliate hits per second seems like something I don't really ever need to know because minute differences like 10 vs 15 times per second make no difference unless you're an extreme min/maxer
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Dude Love wrote:
L H wrote:Can't think off the top of my head, but can multihitting skills list the number of times they hit per second in the skill icon?

why? Knowing how many times Retaliate hits per second seems like something I don't really ever need to know because minute differences like 10 vs 15 times per second make no difference unless you're an extreme min/maxer

Retaliate is a poor example, which is why I mentioned the more notable ones like tantrum, gorefest, thorn strike (I know this one is 6x per second, but others might not), etc.
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
L H wrote:
Dude Love wrote:

Retaliate is a poor example, which is why I mentioned the more notable ones like tantrum, gorefest, thorn strike (I know this one is 6x per second, but others might not), etc.

It's still a multihitting skill (like most AoE skills), I don't really see the point behind cluttering the icons/descriptions of skills that kind of multihit ad infinitum -- don't we already have descriptions for the ones that might need a definite count? (Parasite, Cascade, not a definite number but a concise enough description for Fragmentation Shot/Laughing Ghost...)
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Dude Love wrote:It's still a multihitting skill (like most AoE skills), I don't really see the point behind cluttering the icons/descriptions of skills that kind of multihit ad infinitum -- don't we already have descriptions for the ones that might need a definite count? (Parasite, Cascade, not a definite number but a concise enough description for Fragmentation Shot/Laughing Ghost...)

It makes it easier for new players, as mentioned, to understand the skill that they're using. You're not gonna go try to make a WDM proc on striking build like a Nimmen Treewarden by using some oskill that you thought hit more frequently, only to find out it doesn't, ya know? My main reason for bringing it up is because some skills have it and some don't. ATMG for example has its own line that says "fires at rate of xxx" or whatever. If tantrum doesn't (not sure), then it should say "hits xxx per second in the cloud" etc for all other skills. It's a small line of text, won't take up much space, and will help clarify things.

Gorefest (the reason for me writing this because Im basing a build on this skill) simply says 25% WDM and the duration, but doesn't say anything else about how many times it hits. If a new player saw the skill and didn't know it multihit, he might never use it.

Edit: It's just feedback. You don't have to like it.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
I'm all for adding hit counts to multi-hit skill descriptions. To LH's point about it helping new players, when I first started, I never paid much attention to skills such as Whirlpool. I got it on a pair of Rare boots once, read the description after equipping them, saw that it did less damage than the skill I was using, and never even bothered with it. Later, when I learned it multi-hit, I used it frequently. I'll admit I'm not the brightest knife in the crayon box, but I'd bet other new players have done/are doing the same thing.
Dude Love
Grubber
312 | 16
Common Popularity Badge
Wasn't there a description tag already added to multihitting skills saying they do just that? I'm pretty sure that's all you realistically need for things you can't see yourself, dawg. Again, the number of procs per second get negligible past five.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
I already admitted I was dumb. What more do you want? :lol:

Still, I think it would be kinda nice to know, even if just for the sake of knowing. I guess I just don't really see the downside to having it listed how many times a skill hits, especially since some skill descriptions do have it, apparently. Like, it is it necessary to know how many times per second Path of Flames hits? No. But there's already a line in the description that says "Hits Multiple Times." Why couldn't it just be reaplaced with "Hits x Times per Second?"