Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Not sure if anyone has reported this yet, and i don't intend to go through 30 pages to check.

I have heard from friends that it is possible to still use Dragon Egg Reroll via the Dragon Egg reanimate on the 6x Earth Throwing Axe
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
ShadowDawn wrote:Not sure if anyone has reported this yet, and i don't intend to go through 30 pages to check.

I have heard from friends that it is possible to still use Dragon Egg Reroll via the Dragon Egg reanimate on the 6x Earth Throwing Axe

Auctually, They can't do that since the cube recipe didn't work anymore.
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
PhucHung wrote:
ShadowDawn wrote:Not sure if anyone has reported this yet, and i don't intend to go through 30 pages to check.

Can't comment on that since i haven't tested this myself.

Just heard it from friends.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ShadowDawn wrote:
PhucHung wrote:

Can't comment on that since i haven't tested this myself.

Just heard it from friends.

It still works and has been reported a few times.
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Yes it's possible to roll rare items using dragons, It has been reported few times already. You need throwing axe with dragon eggs reanimate, gallowlaugh amulet for sacrifices and go to proving ground to use death projector to kill eggs summoned by sacrifices 8-)
PhucHung
Abomination
147 | 17
thunderman wrote:

Yes it's possible to roll rare items using dragons, It has been reported few times already. You need throwing axe with dragon eggs reanimate, gallowlaugh amulet for sacrifices and go to proving ground to use death projector to kill eggs summoned by sacrifices 8-)

Why it has to be death projector?
thunderman
Banned
540 | 81
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PhucHung wrote:
thunderman wrote:

Why it has to be death projector?

I think it's related to the fact that these dragon eggs reanimate cannot be targeted/killed in normal places, at least I couldn't find a way so I was rolling using death projector.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Zons in Tran can help the dragons hatch pretty reliably. Once a few dragons are out just kill more zons while pulling dragons towards new eggs.
hidalgothelost
Fallen
1 | 0
K̶i̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶P̶r̶o̶j̶e̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶l̶v̶l̶ ̶9̶0̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶d̶r̶u̶i̶d̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶s̶w̶i̶r̶l̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶g̶r̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶m̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶m̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶n̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶8̶1̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶m̶e̶m̶b̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶n̶n̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶l̶l̶e̶n̶g̶e̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶D̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶u̶b̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶i̶p̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶m̶?̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶d̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶5̶%̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶2̶5̶%̶ ̶T̶C̶D̶ ̶ ̶:̶-̶8̶

Edit: I was in Hatred difficulty :oops:
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Some feedback regarding Melee Sorc this patch. It's probably moot by now though since v1.1 is on it's way, but anyway...

1. Sacred Warp Blade drop rates
They need to be increased. Not talking SU Warp Blades (they're basically garbage now anyway), I'm talking base Sacred Warp Blades as the only viable weapon option a Melee Sorc has. I've heard so many complaints about this, and I myself never saw a single Sacred Warp Blade drop throughout all of Destruction's regular areas. In fact, during my enire playthrough, I only ever found 2--1 base in T-Cows and 1 Rare in Yshari. Yeah, I know, "but Crystal Swords..." TBH, they're practically worthless (and just as rare) b/c a Melee Sorc needs the higher base damage and AoE of a Warp Blade just to have a chance, especially once you hit mid-game and start doing Ubers. I know other builds such as Javazon, Nagasin, and staff-based Necros and Druids only have one class-specific weapon option, but other than Nagasin, no other build is prevented from using any of it's attack skills if it's not using that one class-specific weapon, so I don't think it makes sense to restrict access to that one weapon to such a degree.

2. Damage
All the EWD in the world don't mean jack if you got no base damage to enhance, not to mention the added disadvantage a Melee Sorc has of having spells locked out b/c of Baneblade. AFAIK, Melee Sorc is the only melee build that's forced to go full melee, so limiting her damage capabilities in melee doesn't make much sense. Yes, there are oskills such as Gorefest, Clobber, etc., but they're decidedly worse than Bladestorm--and even Wraithsword. And yes, she can get decent damage with tons of UMOs or a regalia of Xis RWs, but getting ahold of 10x Crystal of Tears, 8x Marksman's Eye, and 8x Relic of Yaerius just to make her competitive isn't really feasible--especially on Realm. And besides, if I understand it correctly, Crystal of Tears (and maybe other UMOs) is getting a nerf anyway, so there's that.

TBH, IDK what the solution is here aside from a general gear rework (which I don't expect from the team any time soon b/c holy shit that's a lot of work). In the meantime, Wraithsword's added Physical damage could be boosted a bit and/or some flat Physical damage could be added to Bladestorm. But since Melee Sorc is already using nearly all skill points just on survivability skills (Living Flame, Warp Armor, Snow Queen, Vengeful Power, Baneblade, etc.), the extra Physical damage would need to scale with soft points, and that might make her too OP.

3. Skills
Fusillade... It's great that the CD was reduced, making putting points into the skill actually worth it, but it's targeting mechanic is...well, let's be honest, it doesn't have a targeting mechanic. I mean, how does this skill even work? It only targets one enemy within its seek range at a time, and it does so seemingly at random. On top of that, it keeps spitting blades at that one target until it's dead before targeting another enemy, which makes it almost useless during boss fights when more than one enemy is within range. Instead, maybe it could target only whatever enemy you click on whenever that enemy is in range. It could still just target enemies at random if you click an open area.

4. Skill CD locking out other timered skills
I know this fix is coming...eventually, so I won't say much on this. But implementing it will go a long way to making a Melee Sorc more self-sufficient without having to rely on Wyrd (which is rare and isn't a good solution for this build anyway b/c point 2) or Fowl Fight (which is expensive b/c Dementia) to apply OW. This, coupled with tweaks to Fusillade's targeting mechanic, would make Fusillade probably the most useful skill in a Melee Sorc's arsenal for dealing with Purify Ubers. Hell, even Caster Sorcs would benefit from it.

5. Conclusion
I was thrilled with how much the changes in M2017 and that small, but significant, tweak to Moonstrike increased the build's viability. Melee Sorc is so close to being right where she needs to be--not OP, but not Holydin-tier either. I get that Melee Sorc isn't a ubiquitous cookie-cutter build like UHC or something, so she may not be a top priority. But implementing these minor tweaks could go a long way in making her more competitive with other builds, especially other melee builds. Anyway, thanks to anyone who actually read this little diatribe, and thanks again to the dev team for all your hard work.