M2017 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
sHIZIK
Destroyer
7 | 0
Hello everyone. I can't do 2 challenge with my 88 lvl sorc... When i kill the projector and trying to transmute in cube my elemental prism with perfect ruby\topaz it's just dont work....help please.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
sHIZIK wrote:Hello everyone. I can't do 2 challenge with my 88 lvl sorc... When i kill the projector and trying to transmute in cube my elemental prism with perfect ruby\topaz it's just dont work....help please.

LC2 isnt with elemental prism, but with class charm. Read the docs first before posting it on bugs, cause this aint one.
sHIZIK
Destroyer
7 | 0
Somnus wrote:
sHIZIK wrote:Hello everyone. I can't do 2 challenge with my 88 lvl sorc... When i kill the projector and trying to transmute in cube my elemental prism with perfect ruby\topaz it's just dont work....help please.

LC2 isnt with elemental prism, but with class charm. Read the docs first before posting it on bugs, cause this aint one.

thanks a lot, sorry
Jeffshadows04
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
hey, i have this monster tokens i get from jail in terror, which says that cube it with 5 and with class charm, but when i cube it nothing happens, is this a bug? or there is a missing piece with cubing?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jeffshadows04 wrote:hey, i have this monster tokens i get from jail in terror, which says that cube it with 5 and with class charm, but when i cube it nothing happens, is this a bug? or there is a missing piece with cubing?

You need to get five different tokens, one from each act.
Jeffshadows04
Thunder Beetle
57 | 0
Jampula wrote:
Jeffshadows04 wrote:hey, i have this monster tokens i get from jail in terror, which says that cube it with 5 and with class charm, but when i cube it nothing happens, is this a bug? or there is a missing piece with cubing?

You need to get five different tokens, one from each act.

ahhh alright, thanks
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1pt bear stance gives too much dr%, it should scale better with hard points like wolf stance does: less initial dr% but more dr% per hard point

fortress range synergy should be changed to a self synergy, it doesn't work well with wolf companion since with high range towers shoot at far away mobs not affected by hunter's mark

decrease shower of rocks damage and remove the delay so people actually consider it as a main attack
Edited by Gekko64 6 years.
eet
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Feature idea: Would it be possible to add recipe for resetting MO:s on an unique item? Could be somewhat expensive recipe involving belladonna elixir or even something more rare. Or is there some design philosphy behind not having the option? I end up not MO'ing my gear waiting for UMOs or finishing other gear to make sure not unnecessary MO-space was wasted.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Belladonna Elixirs are not rare. The idea behind SUs is that you shouldn't be able to reroll them as you wish. People would abuse that quickly. You can use Enchanting Crystals to reroll an SU once but that doesn't guarantee you get the same SU out of it. Might end up with an SSU that you don't want.
eet
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
L H wrote:Belladonna Elixirs are not rare. The idea behind SUs is that you shouldn't be able to reroll them as you wish. People would abuse that quickly. You can use Enchanting Crystals to reroll an SU once but that doesn't guarantee you get the same SU out of it. Might end up with an SSU that you don't want.

Resetting MO's is way weaker than a reroll. You would not get new stats, you could just replace the MOs you had previously. I am not aware if the engine allows this, but at least it allows to replace the MOs on an RW.