Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
plugy is known to have problem with skill formula in median, which is disabled by default.

usually only hacker know on how to enable that again :P
doofkhwet
Fallen
1 | 0
Worst feedback ever because it's the product of salt, but is there any way to put the rules in the game (unless they are and I'm blind) for complete idiots like me who dont read anything on the forum and then freak out over space issues, start a second char, play around a bit and BANG softban. Not being able to play for the next 8 hours is reason enough to go to sleep :/

Unless of course I'm imagining others have done the same to feel less stupid? Totally likely.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edited by Unda 6 years.
annihilus5
Cog
249 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Elixir of Greater Experience: Gives 150% bonus experience for 60 seconds.
Elixir of Experience: 50% bonus experience

D2 Stats Reader says both are giving 100% xp each
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
borgin is still in the game on a certain unique jewel

more importantly, i recently learned that certain skills (gladiators dominance, immortal(?)) that give stats dont give "skill stats" (for example instead of skill fhr, they give item fhr, even though its a skill). the reason for this apparently is that skill fhr and skill fbr are the same stat, so using the skill version would give both stats always, thus its necessary to use the item version.

i had no idea. to my knowledge it doesnt mention that anywhere. i might have made the mistake to put 150 fbr into the speed calc under "skill fbr", because well, its fbr from a skill, and then trying to reach the incorrect breakpoint... it would be VERY good to have this clarified somewhere and what skills give what, because this is not obvious at all.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
im using barb with labrys (normal attack speed, i guess its something like 0 or 5 wsm) in speed calc it says 117 ias needed for max bp on 2handed weapon. now i have way over 190 and using wolf stance shows that there is still a better bp that can be reached. very confusing
Dugma
Vampiress
35 | 3
either the docs need an update regarding this item or someone did a mistake but there are big differences between them

Kethryes' Warband

void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Dugma wrote:either the docs need an update

you need an update lol. :P this item is from an old version
/e: actually no, youre right. this cant be from an old version because many stats dont match the old docs either.
my bad, fair point
ZeroForte
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Dugma wrote:either the docs need an update regarding this item or someone did a mistake but there are big differences between them

Kethryes' Warband

The only difference is Protector Spirit <=> Gladiator's dominance (unless your not a barb).
Spoogeboy
Vampiress
36 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crystal Arch Druid bow (Compound bow) is ment to have 100% chance to cast level 10 Slayer bolt on stricking While on my Bow druid After alot of testing i can confirm not one Slayer bolt was cast only the Hailstorm